i type my notes. and then a week before the exam, i hand write them again

0bs3n3

HSC
nutcracker- I've completed:
2/4 topics for chemistry
1/4 for biology
2/5 for business studies

And im doing my 2nd module for biology
english and 3u maths - haven't even touched it yet....
How many have you actually covered in class 0.o

ilikebeeef

HSC
Admittedly, it's certainly possible. I admit I didn't actually finish Frankenstein, but Module A was probably my best module. :shy: That being said, I would definitely not recommend it, as there really is no substitute for first hand knowledge of the text. And by first hand knowledge, I don't mean Wikipedia and Sparknotes. ;)
Wow lol how did that happen?

EDIT: And why do so many people don't finish Frankenstein (or maybe I'm wrong)? Is it hard to read or something?

Last edited:
HSC
Admittedly, it's certainly possible. I admit I didn't actually finish Frankenstein, but Module A was probably my best module. :shy: That being said, I would definitely not recommend it, as there really is no substitute for first hand knowledge of the text. And by first hand knowledge, I don't mean Wikipedia and Sparknotes. ;)
I didn't finish Frankenstein either, and though I did okay in those parts of the course, I was never confident in my responses.

Please try and work through it though!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wow lol how did that happen?

EDIT: And why do so many people don't finish Frankenstein (or maybe I'm wrong)? Is it hard to read or something?
I didn't read it earlier in the year (like about now). However, I understood the module quite well, and just adapted my essay based on the rubric - answering how despite changes in time, underlying themes have been constant. And I really enjoyed writing about it. In fact, I probably would've read the book, however, it was around Trials, and I was stressing out about Physics (my worst subject), and I never really got around to reading Frankenstein.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
i've finished reading over the emily dickinson poem's analysis and ive tried to work on ancient notes but my teacher has jumped all around the syllabus and most things dont even seem to stick to the syllabus :/

Last edited:

with-chu

HSC
I didn't read it earlier in the year (like about now). However, I understood the module quite well, and just adapted my essay based on the rubric - answering how despite changes in time, underlying themes have been constant. And I really enjoyed writing about it. In fact, I probably would've read the book, however, it was around Trials, and I was stressing out about Physics (my worst subject), and I never really got around to reading Frankenstein.

Oh wow.. I should read all my texts right about now :S

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
well I finished my assessment.
and I have 750 words for it.
however, the assessment sheet says STRICTLY 500 WORDS

so what should i do?
cut it down?
or hope that the teacher won't realise that I'm over the word limit?

if I make the font extra extra small, the teacher won't realise, will he?

ilikebeeef

HSC
well I finished my assessment.
and I have 750 words for it.
however, the assessment sheet says STRICTLY 500 WORDS

so what should i do?
cut it down?
or hope that the teacher won't realise that I'm over the word limit?

if I make the font extra extra small, the teacher won't realise, will he?
Lol how can they not notice when you are 50% over limit? Try being more concise? :)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
alright. I'll cut it down. :( the more I cut, the more my sentences and phrases do not make sense. but its not english, so that would be okay, right?
wasting another hour now.....

EDIT: 650 words, will they realise? keep cutting?

Last edited:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
^to write about ceremonies.
actually, I think I will keep with 650 words. I dont care if they realise. I'll just say that I misread the 650 as 550.

jazzzod

HSC
I've organised my stationary for next term (<3), summarized ancient text book, but other than that.. nothing. Getting a timetable prepared, so i guess i will follow that rigorously after i finish it. Driving to Queensland in the holidays too. 17 Hour drive. Parents think it would be good 'bonding' time or some bs. Seriously, planes were invented for a reason, lol. Definitely an opportunity for some essays for English though :D

ilikebeeef

HSC
^to write about ceremonies.
actually, I think I will keep with 650 words. I dont care if they realise. I'll just say that I misread the 650 as 550.
LOL

I've organised my stationary for next term (<3), summarized ancient text book, but other than that.. nothing. Getting a timetable prepared, so i guess i will follow that rigorously after i finish it. Driving to Queensland in the holidays too. 17 Hour drive.
Woah... lol

Parents think it would be good 'bonding' time or some bs. Seriously, planes were invented for a reason, lol. Definitely an opportunity for some essays for English though :D
Absolutely. :)

HSC
Driving to Queensland in the holidays too. 17 Hour drive. Parents think it would be good 'bonding' time or some bs. Seriously, planes were invented for a reason, lol.
Oh god i know that feeling! (By the end of it, your sick of your parents)

I have already wroten up a draft of my timetable,organised my desk, reading an english text and related text. Also nearly finished my IRP :sun: when its finished hoorah! :D

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Yo!
900 words for a 6 minute speech. make it longer or cut it shorter?

Mehae

HSC
Finally started with doing chemistry all day! i know its bad to do one subject the whole day, but chemistry is by far my favorite subject, so it didnt bother me. plan on doin some eco tm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)