What have YOU done so far? (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wow this reminds me...

English (Adv) - No notes at all, must make notes on Denise Levertov's poetry and find a few related texts, start my Wide Reading Assignment, along with reading Frankenstein
English (Ext 1) - No notes at all, must start reading The French Lieutenant's Woman, and start research on metafiction and If on a winter's night a traveller.
English (Ext 2) - Continue writing, continue reading my ten or so self-assigned books.
Mathematics - No notes, must make a basic sheet of notes, and do some past papers along with doing "The 500 questions at the back of the book"
Maths (Ext 1) - No notes, must make a basic sheet of notes, and do some past papers along with doing "The 500 questions at the back of the book"
Maths (Ext 2) - No notes, must make a basic sheet of notes, and continue doing Cambridge and Fitzpatrick questions... all of them.
Chemistry - continue making my notes, and do the Conq. Chemistry questions and the Excel questions, and read ahead into the next module, few past papers would be cool too
Physics - re-make my notes completely from the syllabus, and do the Jacaranda questions and probably a few past papers, and read ahead
Legal Studies - I don't think Legal syllabus is very strict, so I'll continue my note making based on the Excel and textbooks... do all the questions and read ahead.

Yep, tons of work for me.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I can see that extremely large pile of textbooks you are stuffing into the closet, ashie ;)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
schoey, did not need to know... <_<

Interesting ashie... well, at least you're on the BoS. We're like a textbook, but interactive - and also double as stress relief.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
schoey, did not need to know... <_<

Interesting ashie... well, at least you're on the BoS. We're like a textbook, but interactive - and also double as stress relief.
I don't know, all I do here is wet myself in the non school section and abuse stupid people in the school section. I don't do work outside of school, I have a really good memory and do most of my assessment tasks the night before, I write better under pressure. I am going to get raped by major works though. jkbfcdjksbcvsd

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Wet yourself? Interesting. Well, have fun with that - that and insulting stupids.

You should do fine with Major Works, you should permit yourself several power naps during the day before the work is due - and get ready for an awesome all-nighter of writing!

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Wet yourself? Interesting. Well, have fun with that - that and insulting stupids.

You should do fine with Major Works, you should permit yourself several power naps during the day before the work is due - and get ready for an awesome all-nighter of writing!
Society and Culture and HX will be fine but EE2 may require more depth, consistent effort etc. We shall see how it all pans out.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ah, a fellow EX2 student.

I suppose as long as you can record consistent effort in reading related books for it and recording this in the journal during frees or EX2 periods, you should be fine... I think.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, at least you have the opportunity to drop it - if you can. If not, well... I suppose you can write "I don't have any ideas" repeatedly in the journal. Could be quite funny, and you can write about a marker who looks through this person's journal, and it has nothing good, until the night before where he/she has a great idea and writes about it.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Well, at least you have the opportunity to drop it - if you can. If not, well... I suppose you can write "I don't have any ideas" repeatedly in the journal. Could be quite funny, and you can write about a marker who looks through this person's journal, and it has nothing good, until the night before where he/she has a great idea and writes about it.
I have no desire to drop it, I'll start eventually. Fuck yeah Gella, we shall bludge through the HSC together.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Started AOS work
with empahsis on 'started'

...january will be busy

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Argh, flip, you people on the first page have done so much, I better move my ass yo !

Oh, but mm, if we are including reading texts, I've read all of Plath's poetry and Hamlet and Frankenstein. Yay, I feel slightly better. But not really.

I'm waking up early tomorrow and doing homwork. Ffff.

++
.. Ashie I've hardly decided on my EXII either.
... fml.
Or perhaps make that fol, fuck our lives.
... arghhh.

suling

HSC
-caught up on ancient classwork
- bio notes for 'The Search for Better Health' (as much as I could, seeing as we haven't finished yet)
-posters for ancient that follow the syllabus (this was impulsive, as I now realise I still have to make notes that are actually a bit more practical)
-some ancient practice questions that we were given
- some bio practice questions
- I have started making notes on my belonging texts..next week is 'finish english notes and write essay week'
- started my food tech assignment (barely)
- read 2 books for ext. history MW
- read Frankenstein
- watched Blade Runner

I have done zero work for maths...which is pretty bad seeing as it is my worst subject

Last edited:

OMFG7891

HSC
I've done about 2500 words of my English Extension 2 assignment and read some of my drama play and that's about it. :)

But I have to do:
- Modern history Notes and Questions
- English Notes and Questions
- Read Frankenstien
- Get some more research for Extension History done

I think I'm gonna try and get some more ancient history study as well, and look more into crime fiction for extension english 1, mostly because looking at the work all you guys have done is making me feel guilty haha

but in all honest I probably won't do anything I don't have to though, I'm pretty lazy haha

iTz Osky

HSC
have done 500 words on my EE2 Short Story, read Frankenstein, Waiting for Godot, The Spy who came in from the cold, and thats about it. I feel so inadequate... :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)