Scared of stuffing up (1 Viewer)

Nyxie

HSC
Of course! Trust me, you definitely are not the only one. Try to turn that fear into motivation, to prevent yourself from stuffing up, rather than letting it become debilitating. You can do it!:jump:

5qirtl3

Banned
HSC
There are heaps that had the same expectations as yours but they ended up doing well, so calm down and just do your best.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
You're definitely not the only one. But you can prevent yourself from stuffing up by working harder. Or you can stop worrying about it and have fun. As ashie0 said, you're on holidays.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Yes, be aware that you are on holidays - the very last long holiday before the HSC (not like 2 wks holiday).
There will be enough time to both relax and make differences by working hard right now.
Scared of stuffing up?--->study more
Too much stress?--->relax sufficiently, then study more

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
yes, be aware that you are on holidays - the very last long holiday before the hsc (not like 2 wks holiday).
There will be enough time to both relax and make differences by working hard right now.
Scared of stuffing up?--->study more
too much stress?--->relax sufficiently, then study more
+1

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I made a list of all books that would be cool to read for English Extension 2... I ended up with over two-thousand pages of literature. Plus the ones that I should read... gah.

Oh well, with my very modest ATAR aim for the free food (my absolute minimum acceptable is 90.50), I feel I'm going well. However I've neglected Legal Studies and Physics, so... the workload is slowly creeping up on me.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're scared of stuffing you're likely to do well cause the other people that don't give a crap get the low ATARs.

HSC
N/A
If you are scared of stuffing up, create an action plan of what you want to achieve by when. At least you are then accountable to yourself.

But remember to relax and get some fresh air. Relaxing shouldn't just involve a computer or the tv.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm scared, but I'm too lazy to do much about it haha =\
good luck to everyone else though :]

bubbrubb

HSC
i'd be more worried for you if you WEREN'T scared.

scared is good. it makes you study. study = results. results = money + sex + fame + chicks.

Eddykungfu

HSC
I failed my first english assessment, and got 58% in first maths :/

Still did ok .. don't worry about it.

Mcmc

HSC
Yeah, I got 19% in my first math test but I got a 96 atar.... And i didn't do 4u math or 3u.

Mcmc

HSC
wow
did maths count for you
and how much did you get in the end?
Well by the end of the year, my aligned mark for 2u was 87 (after that first mistake, I made sure I got 90% and up on my remaining tests) and it was counted to my atar as well. that first test was worth 15% as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)