Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

=)(=

HSC
Fuck me i did it right by had launcher 4m from launch and ball 44 from launch i did 44 squared minus 4 squared but i forgot to square root them, f me
Can’t we just say opposite it by 4m since asked for relative position

Rattlehead15

HSC
Fuck me i did it right i had launcher 4m from launch and ball 44 from launch i did 44 squared minus 4 squared but i forgot to square root them, f me
Is the launcher 4 m from the initial position though? I got like 183 deg rotated, not 180 deg rotated.
(So it had rotated up to the top plus a little)

Alamjot

HSC
I felt this one was way easier though. 2022 had a few questiosn that stumped me. This one not so much, except for 7 marker.

You think they are trying to market Chemistry as Physics Extension, because of scaling?
I just think 2022 theory questions were free cos the questions were so easy to understand and required simple answers, but this one a lot of easy calculations I guess

HSC
Can’t we just say opposite it by 4m since asked for relative position
Well 44m was from the launcher, but it asked from distance from new launch point, so you have to find distance between new launch point which is vertical 4m above original launch and 44 diagonal from original launch, i would draw it but im not at my laptop

Alamjot

HSC
Btw for the rotational velocity for the hydrogen specta, did y'all just talk about red-shift and blue shift

Interdice

HSC
I just think 2022 theory questions were free cos the questions were so easy to understand and required simple answers, but this one a lot of easy calculations I guess
No I thought the theory for this one wasn't too bad. But maybe that's because I enjoyed stars and they asked a lot about them. My friend also thought this one was "way easier".

Interdice

HSC
Btw for the rotational velocity for the hydrogen specta, did y'all just talk about red-shift and blue shift
No. Because that is transitional velocity. That's the one where the line becomes thicker

Rattlehead15

HSC
Yes. And I just made the line they gave thicker. Also for when they asked about what qualities of the star make it luminous did anyone say mass and temperature?

HSC
Is the launcher 4 m from the initial position though? I got like 183 deg rotated, not 180 deg rotated.
(So it had rotated up to the top plus a little)
Im pretty sure it was 4 because in the time for the ball to land the disc rotated 3.5 times since half a rotation is peak of the disc it is 2x radius which equals 4m

Interdice

HSC
Yes. And I just made the line they gave thicker. Also for when they asked about what qualities of the star make it luminous did anyone say mass and temperature?
Okay maybe I'm retarded, but isn't red and blue shifting when it gets further away, not rotating?

Rattlehead15

HSC
Im pretty sure it was 4 because in the time for the ball to land the disc rotated 3.5 times since half a rotation is peak of the disc it is 2x radius which equals 4m
I got time = 1.17 or 1.71 seconds or smth. And freq is 3 so 3*time*360deg and it did not equal an interval of 180 unless I did smth wrong

jackarana

HSC
what do you think the cut off for band 6 will be , and is there a valid argument that when they said launched vertically upwards , it could have interpreted as being the net effect launching in the opposite direction hence vertical rectilinear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)