Physics Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

carrotsss

HSC
What questions is everyone hoping they DON’T ask?

personally hoping for a HSC like last year except with harder calculations, I just want as few history/experiment questions as possible

I feel like this yeargroup on bos has way less phys people than other subjects though

carrotsss

HSC
2021 was a good exam. hope you guys get something like it.
Honestly I haven’t done the past HSCs too much but I feel like they’ve been getting better each year (last year was a bit too easy but still), it’s nice to see a shift towards the better parts of the syllabus

liamkk112

HSC
as long as it’s hard in the sense of tricky hard rather than a nine marker on the historical methods of determining the speed of lights it’s fine by me
the writing in physics sux, only bc their marking criteria always be having THE MOST SPECIFIC thing on earth and otherwise its wrong...

if the whole paper is calculations then it would be great as well as a couple of emf explain questions bc they have to, but there aint no way that thats happening and we probably gonna get mod 7/8 long response

smiley_riley

HSC
It was way too easy last year, I remember walking out of it disappointed because all the mistakes I made would be/were dumb errors of not writing the specific word they wanted instead of not knowing the concepts.

Enjoy dying this year when they stretch the syllabus definitions and ask you to analyze all of general relativity in five minutes.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
It was way too easy last year, I remember walking out of it disappointed because all the mistakes I made would be/were dumb errors of not writing the specific word they wanted instead of not knowing the concepts.

Enjoy dying this year when they stretch the syllabus definitions and ask you to analyze all of general relativity in five minutes.
did u accelerate??

so excited for this years physics exam iwanna see what they ask us

Rattlehead15

HSC
Physics will be the last paper for many of us, we need to go out with a bang and get revenge on nesa by obliterating their exam. Personally I'm expecting some kind of question on the big bang theory since to my knowledge thats not really been asked yet.

smiley_riley

HSC
Physics will be the last paper for many of us, we need to go out with a bang and get revenge on nesa by obliterating their exam. Personally I'm expecting some kind of question on the big bang theory since to my knowledge thats not really been asked yet.
I'm definitely feeling like they'll ask a beginning of the universe question it's been ignored for a while now.
And yeah, I expect all of you BOS people to smash this exam

Trippzy

HSC
How are we expecting this year's exam to be? In general, I have heard the 2022 was relatively easier and we might get a harder test this year. Thoughts?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
How are we expecting this year's exam to be? In general, I have heard the 2022 was relatively easier and we might get a harder test this year. Thoughts?
i hope its rlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyy hard because ive prepared a lot and im super super excited to just breeze through the paper

Trippzy

HSC
i hope its rlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyyrlly rlly rlly rlly rlyy hard because ive prepared a lot and im super super excited to just breeze through the paper
ain't no way bro physics is my worst subject I cant take another hit after extension 1 today
🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)