Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Rattlehead15

HSC
0 for i since it won't conduct a current and whatever the emf was from 0.0-0.03s
For the second one I put emf = and put in all of the variables but ran out of time before I could put it in my calculator will I still get 1 mark?

Rattlehead15

HSC
can some explain 16, and isn't 10 B because field is parallel
For 10 its D because the force on XY is the same all the way round because its a 2D side always perpendicular to the field. Q16 I guessed D and got it right

abelsj01

HSC
But for ii , it asked for the max emf in the ring with the incomplete flux linkage , so wouldn’t it just be 0???
i was banking on them not asking a trick question so i didnt put zero but flux is independent of current anyways so there would be an emf induced

matiaschong123

HSC
i was banking on them not asking a trick question so i didnt put zero but flux is independent of current anyways so there would be an emf induced
i won’t lie i’m not 100% sure but ig we will find out , i thought it was just a trick question ngl

Jamesssss10

HSC
What was 23 b, did you just do E=hc/lambda and minus the wavelengths on the denominator?

Rattlehead15

HSC
What was 23 b, did you just do E=hc/lambda and minus the wavelengths on the denominator?
I just put in whatever the lower of the two given wavelengths was, I dont remember the question so I may have done it wrong but thats what I remember doing

jackarana

HSC
I just put in whatever the lower of the two given wavelengths was, I dont remember the question so I may have done it wrong but thats what I remember doing
don't you just convert max wavelength to frequency and then convert to energy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)