Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
Thought q20 is A cos the universe expansion was accelerating because as the distance increases the velocity increases proportional, so it’s accelerating.
apparantly the rate of expansion is accelerating. literally third derivative type of thing

Interdice

HSC
I don't think everyone who did a lot of scientists will get full marks. Because marking criteria values depth over breadth. Also concise answers are valued, so three page responses might not be so wise. Writing a lot increases your chance of getting marks, but doens't gurantee it

abelsj01

HSC
I don't think everyone who did a lot of scientists will get full marks. Because marking criteria values depth over breadth. Also concise answers are valued, so three page responses might not be so wise. Writing a lot increases your chance of getting marks, but doens't gurantee it
the words of someone who wrote one page😂

abelsj01

HSC
1 and a half actually. They have recomebded writing space for a reason yk
true but theres no way youre ensuring enough depth for 9 marks in one page of recommended space when youre including formula derivations + diagrams for at least 2-3 scientists

Interdice

HSC
true but theres no way youre ensuring enough depth for 9 marks in one page of recommended space when youre including formula derivations + diagrams for at least 2-3 scientists
I know im probs not gonna get 9 marks. Closee to 6-7 really

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
how was the paper?? my teacher said that the 9 marker was on charged particles in the field lol, did u guys do only magnetic and electric or all 3 of them??

Trippzy

HSC
What did everyone get for mass defect question I got like 54MeV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)