Physics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Rattlehead15

HSC
tbh it was very vague so it’s really hard to tell what would’ve been sufficient, so I just went super overboard just in case
I didnt know any apart from Thomson and Millikan, what are the other ones that involve fields?

abelsj01

HSC
I did Thomson and Millikan and went in to large detail and mathematically showed what they found. Plus I spoke about the discovery of quarks but didnt mention a scientist for that. Is that enough???
i did the same w diagrams and derivations n touched on the other scientists as well

Rattlehead15

HSC
that's the correct answer I think because most people got that, I messed it up tho
LFG maybe that will make up for me not knowing how to do the 9 marker gravity thing and the stupid ring solenoid questions. Probably lost a good 15 marks between those two questions alone. Does anyone have an idea of how they think it will align? Maybe like 87 is a B6 imo?

carrotsss

HSC
LFG maybe that will make up for me not knowing how to do the 9 marker gravity thing and the stupid ring solenoid questions. Probably lost a good 15 marks between those two questions alone. Does anyone have an idea of how they think it will align? Maybe like 87 is a B6 imo?
imo marginally better than last year

Interdice

HSC
imo marginally better than last year
I felt this one was way easier though. 2022 had a few questiosn that stumped me. This one not so much, except for 7 marker.

You think they are trying to market Chemistry as Physics Extension, because of scaling?

jackarana

HSC
I thought that vertically upwards does not take into account horizontal velocity , and calculated as q vertical rectilinear question. What is max mark you can get for 7 marker projectile question then.

abelsj01

HSC
I thought that vertically upwards does not take into account horizontal velocity , and calculated as q vertical rectilinear question. What is max mark you can get for 7 marker projectile question then.
my first line of working was literally ux = 0🥲

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)