Physics Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

HSC
What did everyone think on the last question part b which asked to find kinetic energy for 4 marks, i did total energy - potential energy equals kinetic energy but i dont see how that should be 4 marks (show potential equals 1.6 something Joules)

Rattlehead15

HSC
Was that voltage question just 40?, I thought it was wrong but legit forgot to go back and check it. Ps how many scientists did y'all do for the 9 marker
I did Thomson and Millikan and went in to large detail and mathematically showed what they found. Plus I spoke about the discovery of quarks but didnt mention a scientist for that. Is that enough???

carrotsss

HSC
I did Thomson and Millikan and went in to large detail and mathematically showed what they found. Plus I spoke about the discovery of quarks but didnt mention a scientist for that. Is that enough???
tbh it was very vague so it’s really hard to tell what would’ve been sufficient, so I just went super overboard just in case

Interdice

HSC
I dont remember any mod 8 questions except for scientists and mass deficit. They really done mod 8 dirty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)