People who like Australian Idol should Die! (1 Viewer)

Lorie

HSC
peoples we should be talking about how we should kill people who like Australian Idol.

Lorie

HSC
well as i said before, games such as lawn darts kept these people from growing up, it kept the stupid people from growing and making an impact on soiety. Now that they have removed these things and put best before dates on food, these people are now loose amongst our society, you question my motive......you didn't read the name of the thread, or did u. Hmmm, maybe you are one of them, ot maybe not, i'm just carrying on, and i'm sure there are people reading this agreeing that people who like austalian Idol should go and form there own race in some loser area, and do us all a favour.

Kulazzi

HSC
I'm not a big fan of aussie idol. I only learnt yesterday that Casey won :rolleyes: but that doesn't mean that a thread should be created based on what people watch. BTW,

Lorie said:
people who like austalian Idol should go and form there own race in some loser area
do you even know what race is? People of all races watch aussie idol therefore they cannot really form one race b/c there may be conflicts and stuff.

Oh and listen, if you really don't like those who are fully fans of aussie idol then go back into your own world and just ignore them. A thread does not have to be made dissing everyone who watch a certain program. I don't like it when people watch survivor or passions but you don't see me creating a hate thread about it.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
aahhaha this thread is still existant. what a joke.

hahahabhaasdjkaksdjasd(P*!EJKSD

Generator

HSC
N/A
Kulazzi said:
I'm not a big fan of aussie idol. I only learnt yesterday that Casey won :rolleyes: but that doesn't mean that a thread should be created based on what people watch.

Oh and listen, if you really don't like those who are fully fans of aussie idol then go back into your own world and just ignore them. A thread does not have to be made dissing everyone who watch a certain program. I don't like it when people watch survivor or passions but you don't see me creating a hate thread about it.
It was more of a comment on the manufactured pop industry (as the first post clearly shows), but anyway... Besides, what was wrong with the topic? It has been one of the few recent topics that has allowed a proper debate of some sort to occur.

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Lorie said:
well as i said before, games such as lawn darts kept these people from growing up, it kept the stupid people from growing and making an impact on soiety. Now that they have removed these things and put best before dates on food, these people are now loose amongst our society, you question my motive......you didn't read the name of the thread, or did u. Hmmm, maybe you are one of them, ot maybe not, i'm just carrying on, and i'm sure there are people reading this agreeing that people who like austalian Idol should go and form there own race in some loser area, and do us all a favour.
maybe you should grow up
name things that you like so I can bag them out

K

katie_tully

see casey on no talent time?
it was scary...

what annoys me is that good aussie musos spend years getting exposed, yet aussie idol is instant fame.
sucks.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
natstar said:
Andrew G is pretty ugly tho
lies and deception.

everyone thinks he's ugly cuz he's on some trashy show. he was on channel v for ages, and i luff-ed him. i truly luff-ed him.

K

katie_tully

so then they sell their souls like prostitutes for 15 minutes of fame? any person who loves music and is serious about it would rather have their own stuff heard, rather than manufactured pop.

well i knowi would.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
natstar said:
Nah seriously I dont think he's attractive at all. I dont know why he got Bachelor of the Year
meh. each to their own. i found him attractive. But john mayer... oh my...

...you can tell i miss my boyfriend...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
See I dont understand when people complain "Oh, Idol sucks cause people work so hard and are still unknown, when Idol = instant fame"

If you truly loved your music, you'd want to remain "not famous" no? If you became famous, wouldn't you be classed as "pop' with millions of fanboys and girls screaming after you?

Idol is aimed at specific markets, people who don't like pop music shouldn't care because idol does not impact their genre's music market

K

katie_tully

Not true...

I'm from Tullamore, about 40 minutes from Condobolin. Noll used to play in all the local pubs and shit around here for years before Idol.
We actually liked his music then.

Now it's all shitty and packaged so that the 13 year old girls can get off on him. It's disappointing because he had potential to do alot better music, he just had to pimp his arse to get recognised.. and it shouldnt be like that.

Lorie

HSC
Minai said:
maybe you should grow up
name things that you like so I can bag them out

it's not that i hate the show and aim to kill everyone linked to it. I just wish people would wake up and see the whole motives behind it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)