Future Plans (UAI/Uni/Tafe/Job) (1 Viewer)

gella

HSC
Re: What ATAR are you aiming for and realistically, what do you think you will get?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: What ATAR are you aiming for and realistically, what do you think you will get?

Sky is the limit.

suling

HSC

I will be happy with 95+, but would love to get over 98. Food Tech is going to drag me down though..

random bus

HSC

i'm aiming 85+ to get into UNSW but i'll probs get late 70s

itszen

HSC

I'm aiming for 89, as said in my sig. Since i'm eligible to get 10 bonus points from UTS to get into the law course. Fingers crossed. I'd be over the moon if i got 92+ though.
I dont want to rain on your parade or anything dude. But where did you get theinformation of getting bonus points for law@UTS? Because on UTS's website of bonus points, the bonus scheme doesn't cover law. The only uni that has bonus points for law is UWS in Sydney. Btw law@UTS is 98ATAR. Work hard you guys. =]

NewiJapper

HSC

LOL

I used the umax thing shadowdude posted on the first page for my subjects and out of boredom and playing around I put in a uai of 1. Turns out to do THAT BAD i'd have to get 100th percentile in all of my subjects except in japanese extension (99.7th percentile). Little glitch? :p

apple pancake

HSC

Don't doubt yourself guys. I was aiming for anything above 80 and i ended up getting 90.15. I bet that all of you will be pleasantly surprised in the end.
P.S. I wish all of you the best luck for this year, having finished my HSC last year.

Subjects:
Advanced English - 83:music:
Biology - 91:spin:
Mathematics -80 (Amazed that i did this well:party:)
Ancient History - 89:eek:
Physics - 83:headbang:

ATAR: 90.15

bec_peace

HSC

How many people get above 99.9?

tjwhalan

HSC

cant believe how many people on here are aiming above 95 im aiming for around 75 but aslong as i dont get below 68 im fine.

orthentix

HSC

95 is what I require for design in architecture at USYD, sadly I don't think it will be realised.

h3ll h0und

HSC

aiming for 99.5+. realistically...prolly 96+ =(

Geoffo11

HSC

95 is what I require for design in architecture at USYD, sadly I don't think it will be realised.
Of course you can!
It just requires dedication. Bust your ass for three terms and then you're free. It's not such a hurdle if you can picture yourself achieving it.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

I dont want to rain on your parade or anything dude. But where did you get theinformation of getting bonus points for law@UTS? Because on UTS's website of bonus points, the bonus scheme doesn't cover law. The only uni that has bonus points for law is UWS in Sydney. Btw law@UTS is 98ATAR. Work hard you guys. =]
It should - heaps of people from my school in past years got into UTS law because of that reason :/

Macquarie gives bonus points too for the top 1 or 2 nominated candidates as well, which also covers law.

bec_peace

HSC

cant believe how many people on here are aiming above 95 im aiming for around 75 but aslong as i dont get below 68 im fine.
Totally agree!

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC

99.90 for a scholarship (ANU or UMelb), will be happy with anything over 99.8.
I'd rather be ambitious than realistic.

NewiJapper

HSC

30. Hopeing to PE teaching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)