Future Plans (UAI/Uni/Tafe/Job) (1 Viewer)

girlfromspace

HSC
i would really be ecstatic if i got an ATAR of 85+. i plan on going to germany to study and work. i wanna do political journalism and as for my personal life, travel, travel, and do whatever i feel like :)

Geoffo11

HSC
Achieve an ATAR of 90-95+
Get into ArtExpress
Create an excellent portfolio as insurance for any potentially lost ATAR points.
Study a Bachelor in Design Computing at USYD (approx. 90 ATAR)
Get hired.
Work for WETA/PIXAR in any CG or concept art role or Freelance.
Work myself up the chain and make a name for myself.
Continue doing so, and living happily.

bec_peace

HSC
What ATAR are you aiming for and realistically, what do you think you will get?

I'm cool with anything over 80. 85 would rock. It's all I need for my course...

Also I never see BOSers with atars of 69 or anything...Do you think mostly high ATAR kids use BOS?:sun:

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
Re: What ATAR are you aiming for and realistically, what do you think you will get?

I think it's mostly the academically-motivated kids who use BOS and so they get high ATARS =)
MY AIMMM is 99.55. It was 99.4 but then the law cut-offs skyrocketed D= So 99.55 is the bare minimum I need.
I think it's pretty realistic. As long as I keep going like I have been, I should reach it. Should. -prays, despite being staunchly athiest-

HSC
Re: What ATAR are you aiming for and realistically, what do you think you will get?

I'm aiming for 99.55, but I'd be happy with 95+

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC

I'm aiming for 89, as said in my sig. Since i'm eligible to get 10 bonus points from UTS to get into the law course. Fingers crossed. I'd be over the moon if i got 92+ though.

Stormey

HSC

I'm aiming for 89, as said in my sig. I'd be over the moon if i got 92+ though
Exact same as me.

If I remember correctly, Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science @ USYD is 88, but I'm aiming for 90+

Amogh

HSC
N/A

Also I never see BOSers with atars of 69 or anything...Do you think mostly high ATAR kids use BOS?:sun:
Well, only people with a decent level of academic interests would join such a forum...
unless they only goto the non school section
OR
are trolls

How do you guys come up with these 'realistic' aims...
I really don't know what I could 'realistically' achieve

Last edited:

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad

^+1.

& Im aiming for the highest obviously 99.95 :) but i'll be happy with 95+

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC

lol trolls
im aiming for 99+, its very realistic as long as i start scoring 90+ in maths, ill be happy with 98+ i guess but i really want a 99 ATAR :)

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC

Aiming for 99.95, but to be realistic 99.5+. I really only have to get over 97ish for my course, since there are two other selection criteria.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

Did you just happen to pick that number? :p

Gluck to all you 10ers and i'd like to see some more 99+ aims please ^_^

kcqn93

HSC

I'm aiming for a 97 but I'll be happy with anything over 85 :jump:

twistedrebel

HSC

no aim, do my best idk

TheNorthern

HSC

I'm aiming for as high as possible. I aim for perfection, so hopefully I fall as close as possible. I'd be okay with 90+ though.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC

90+ sounds good enough.

Mehae

HSC

really want a 95! anything over is just a bonus:rofl:

oobee007

HSC

96+ to get into the course i want to do, but i can get bonus points and i'd be pretty happy with anything in the 90s

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

99.95! 99.95! I want that free lunch!

It is my super high aim on my ATAR Spectrum. I think I'll get 95, probably due more to my subjects and the thought that I could never be below the state average in my subjects...

Also, if you don't know what you can get realistically - obviously most of us will get higher than the state average so chuck 50% percentile in the Matrix calculator or post a thread up somewhere and I'll get to you, and give you a nice baseline ATAR you can expect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)