A good nights rest. (1 Viewer)

zeebobDD

HSC
jus keep your normal pattern for now its holidays... doubt you wanna be sleeping at 11:/ mabi like 2 weeks before sleep everyday at a set time without distractions, first few days you'll jus be rolling around and around, but within a few days it should start to kick in

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
jus keep your normal pattern for now its holidays... doubt you wanna be sleeping at 11:/ mabi like 2 weeks before sleep everyday at a set time without distractions, first few days you'll jus be rolling around and around, but within a few days it should start to kick in
My normal sleeping pattern is at 3 am...It is stretching.

RishBonjour

HSC
+1 I was having sleep problems and my doctor prescribed me melatonin tablets. I slept like a baby and it got my body clock well in tune. Also I had the most vivid dreams, it was awesome :)
I haven't had a dream in soo long D:

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I love remembering my dreams and wondering what they mean. Some are cool, others are just... scary. o_O

Gigacube

HSC
I usually try not to eat anything before I sleep. Sometimes I'll play on my iPod Touch until I feel tired or read a book. As long as you're getting the right amount of sleep (7-9 hours I think) then you'll be right. Just gradually adjust it before school starts.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Dreams are dreams, if all my dreams were true, i'd be a dead man

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
your sleepin habits are determined by the time you wake up, not by the time you sleep

if you wana adjust ur body clock so that u sleep earlier, all you need to do is wake up early/earlier

try it out (100% confirmed working) wake up at say 5 or 6 every morning and start your day from there

your body will be smashed b4 midnight if you keep this up almost everyday and youll get excellent sleep

change wat time you wake up, not wat time you go to sleep, your body will naturally adjust to that itself

Aysce

HSC
Exercise timetable for Spiral:

12pm-1pm: Jog
1:15pm-2pm: 200m Freestyle followed by a 1 minute break, then 100m breast stroke.
2pm-2:30pm: WEIGHTTTTTTS

Just as someone above said ( can't be bothered finding out), exercise a CRAP LOAD or go with your friends on an outting that takes up like 3/4s of the day. OR to reset your body clock, chuck an all nighter until 10pm the next day and you've done it.

NOTE: DO NOT DARE TO TOUCH YOUR LAPTOP WHEN YOU'RE IN BED! It happens to me when I'm on time in bed, I go on youtube then 3 hrs later it's 1 am...

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I fell asleep again!

Also to the above post, Spiral is not a strong swimmer, I dropped out when I was in Dolphin level.

Last edited:

jnney

lemon
HSC
Then go to fitness first, it's free for us.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Spiral was challenged by people to go to the gym. But it looks like I cannot do such intensive workouts.

Carl5

HSC
Just continually go to bed a bit earlier each night...

asdfqwerty

HSC
Sleep at 10. But before 10, spend an hour or two reading a book. It's a good chance to read your school's Advanced English texts so basically you're killing two birds with one stone :)
Anyways, I always end up feeling sleepy after an hour of reading because my eyes are very tired and my brain is pretty much dead after concentrating on on the book, so it'll make you feel drowsy and hence you'll be able to sleep much easier at your desired time. This is from a personal experience and it helps me go to sleep every time.
Get at least 8 hours of sleep and from this method I'm sure you'll sleep like the dead and wake up feeling bright and energetic rather than lethargic.

Best of luck :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh Spiral.

I don't think you should be on the computer 1 hour prior to sleeping. It may take a while, but you should set an earlier time as well.
methinks that he should get off at 11pm, sleep at 12am. that way itll be better :)

Spiral is not very flexible though.

Specific examples?
Robot dancing because it suits you :)

ie. this:

meet your fellow robot, shindong :)

Spiral was challenged by people to go to the gym. But it looks like I cannot do such intensive workouts.
You also need to learn to socialize with ppl more, why did you ditch me and annagurl? :(

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
methinks that he should get off at 11pm, sleep at 12am. that way itll be better :)

Robot dancing because it suits you :)

ie. this:

meet your fellow robot, shindong :)

You also need to learn to socialize with ppl more, why did you ditch me and annagurl? :(
Ditching? Spiral had to go home and play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)