Why do you eat FAST FOOD? (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
wixxy2348 said:
Coz it's accessible, pretty much. cbf taking lunch to work.
lol i do that too, but the lunch at work is actually really healthy, provided you get the salad not the chips

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I eat them for convenicence really.

And some taste quite nice too!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
lol i do that too, but the lunch at work is actually really healthy, provided you get the salad not the chips
1. Where do you work? Thus what food do you eat which is not classified at Fast Food?

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
wixxy2348 said:
1. Where do you work? Thus what food do you eat which is not classified at Fast Food?
Hey Liz, would fish and chips from Southside count as fast food?

Because if not, then I don't really get fast food (so I go and apply for a job at KFC, go me!). To be honest, I never really liked it (fast food, that is).

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Cheap, convienient and as a full-time student this is a big factor, I dont have much time or money and am frequently out... still I try to stay away from it. However in some areas its all thats avaliable , luckily when I am at work, the city has heaps of healthy options.

08er

HSC
it's fast, convenient, and cheap but generally unhealthy so I try to avoid them

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
When you don't know what to have for lunch and there's just too many choices, and you don't know whether it's going to be worth your money...old faithful McDonalds is there - you know how much it costs, and you know what you get.

I'm trying to go off it - it's really difficult :(

4unitfreak

HSC
It's quick, cheap and easy. Plus I work at Pizza Hut so my lunch/dinner comes at half the price when I'm at work.

efhat

HSC
coz im lazy.....honestly why else would we eat fast food apart from the fact that we cbf making a healthy lunch.

that bloke

HSC
the amount of people calling it tasty is disturbing. It's convenience and price are the only things to recommend the horrible shit.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Why do you eat FAST FOOD?

zietanus said:
Why do you eat FAST FOOD???

Explain here......
wen i feel like a nigga wanting kfc because there are no fine eateries or food like ramen in the proximity of my location and because i wish to conform with the many unintelligent adolescents who have no taste in good food.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
that bloke said:
the amount of people calling it tasty is disturbing. It's convenience and price are the only things to recommend the horrible shit.
Kebabs taste good.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
4unitfreak said:
It's quick, cheap and easy. Plus I work at Pizza Hut so my lunch/dinner comes at half the price when I'm at work.
I used to work at Pizza hut as a driver though, I loved how the grated cheese comes as a cube and then we had to jump on it to break it up. Half price, pfft we just made our own for free, our manages didn't give a sh*t.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
it's fast obviously

that's pretty much it. when you've been busybusybusy for hours and find yourself starving the last thing you want to do is wait around for proper food that takes forever. You just want to eat NOW. Yay for maccas.

also sometimes you just crave something really bad for you and fast food fills the hole like nothing else.

that bloke

HSC
Graney said:
Kebabs taste good.
kebabs are indeed delicious. But they don't count. I can make a proper sandwich or baguette roll just as quick as a kebab if all ingredients are pre-cut and ready at hand.. not "fast-food" in the intended context.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)