What’s your day like? (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
i have yet to memorise like a million essay plans for ancient and legal lmaoooo i think im going to ditch studying for english for the next 13 days 💀
lmao same. I regret choosing any HSIE subject. If i just did all 3 sciences or ext 2 math i'd be chilling rn. But no I thought i was cool choosing 2 now i'm drowning in the memorisation process.

zizi2003_

HSC
lmao same. I regret choosing any HSIE subject. If i just did all 3 sciences or ext 2 math i'd be chilling rn. But no I thought i was cool choosing 2 now i'm drowning in the memorisation process.
bro same, memorising is such a struggle ughhhh especially when u have the memory of a fish

notme123

HSC
what else do you do?

uniqueusername1

HSC
so basically bio papers LOLL
na reforms must be made. Once I become head of NESA some important changes will be made.

a) Minimum of extension 1 math compulsory

b) English shall be removed from being compulsory

c) Students are prohibited from doing these subjects in coordination: bio, visual arts and society and culture

This shall make it a more equitable experience for the paramjeet singhs and steve liang's after a decade of discrimination. These policies are specifically targeted towards the Jessica Scotts who are becoming too powerful.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
na reforms must be made. Once I become head of NESA some important changes will be made.

a) Minimum of extension 1 math compulsory

b) English shall be removed from being compulsory

c) Students are prohibited from doing these subjects in coordination: bio, visual arts and society and culture

This shall make it a more equitable experience for the paramjeet singhs and steve liang's after a decade of discrimination. These policies are specifically targeted towards the Jessica Scotts who are becoming too powerful.
EWWW NOT EXT 1 YUCKKKKK - i can't do maths - I'm just aiming for band 5 AHAHA

yes the paramejeet singhs and steve liangs deserve more 🤩

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
oh my goshhh i had double eng today and i kid u not, my teacher did absolutely nothing. she was just sitting on her laptop the whole double doing her own thing and i was just chatting with my friends. ugh she could have used that time to give us a practice timed paper 1 section 1 but noooo she couldn't be bothered 😒

but the rest of my day was actually productive since my other teachers were revising content

legal was awesome since my teacher did three essay plans for family as a class and a kahoot for multiple choice 🤩 i love her, she's the best
she definitely is trying to give all your classmates a band 6 in English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)