What’s your day like? (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
ive just memorised my essays for english i havent actually practiced writing i just make up plans in my head when i see a q

ive moved onto revising eco which is really pendatic with vocab so ye i hate it

uniqueusername1

HSC
ive just memorised my essays for english i havent actually practiced writing i just make up plans in my head when i see a q
i've memorised a broad as one for 1984 and RIII and LFR

and theres like 8 essays for mod B

and Mod C is just 💩

notme123

HSC
i've memorised a broad as one for 1984 and RIII and LFR

and theres like 8 essays for mod B

and Mod C is just 💩
mob b i have a flexible then 2 more paragraphs on women then a bunch of back up quotes for each para. mod c ive memorised a persuasive, discusive, 3 creatives and semi memorised reflections for each of them but im winging the reflections tbh cuz i can bs well with them

uniqueusername1

HSC
mob b i have a flexible then 2 more paragraphs on women then a bunch of back up quotes for each para. mod c ive memorised a persuasive, discusive, 3 creatives and semi memorised reflections for each of them but im winging the reflections tbh cuz i can bs well with them
lol i've made like a formula for reflections and memorised them. Reflects are my only hope of passing that section o_O

zizi2003_

HSC
mod c ive memorised a persuasive, discusive, 3 creatives and semi memorised reflections for each of them but im winging the reflections tbh cuz i can bs well with them
i- how are u so bothered omfff
bruh i have nothing for mod C - just a trash imaginative and a few other irrelevant pieces i wrote throughout the year

zizi2003_

HSC
omg i cant stand legal i dropped it beginning of this year and i felt like a weight was lifted. cant wait for that catharsis when english and eco are done. im free for the rest of my life after that
fr??????
what did u find hard/ about legal?

notme123

HSC
i- how are u so bothered omfff
bruh i have nothing for mod C - just a trash imaginative and a few other irrelevant pieces i wrote throughout the year
one of the pieces i literally made yesterday and memorised idk if its even good

notme123

HSC
fr??????
what did u find hard/ about legal?
see how its done at my school is we go through content then we get given entire essays to memorise. theyre exemplar too i think so we get a bunch of band 6s but again, it was JUST memorising

zizi2003_

HSC
see how its done at my school is we go through content then we get given entire essays to memorise. theyre exemplar too i think so we get a bunch of band 6s but again, it was JUST memorising
ooooof memorising essays is just a no-no in legal, youd end up having more than 20 essays to memorise lmao :// yeah i wouldve dropped it too if it werent for my teacher, hes vv supportive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)