What’s your day like? (1 Viewer)

GoldenMelon

HSC
So now that we are like two weeks away from the HSC I’m just curious about what everyone’s daily routines are like? Like what time do you sleep / wake up? What time do you eat? How many hours of studying? Which subjects are you spending the most time on? Etc :)

laterz laterz

HSC
So now that we are like two weeks away from the HSC I’m just curious about what everyone’s daily routines are like? Like what time do you sleep / wake up? What time do you eat? How many hours of studying? Which subjects are you spending the most time on? Etc :)
Sleep 12-6:30 and do 8 hours of work. I also take a nap in the afternoon lol. Kinda cut down on soccer for a month until HSC and that's about it lol.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
do u guys even get any work/revision done at school?
lol i went once last week and ended up studying nothing the whole day
oh my goshhh i had double eng today and i kid u not, my teacher did absolutely nothing. she was just sitting on her laptop the whole double doing her own thing and i was just chatting with my friends. ugh she could have used that time to give us a practice timed paper 1 section 1 but noooo she couldn't be bothered 😒

but the rest of my day was actually productive since my other teachers were revising content

legal was awesome since my teacher did three essay plans for family as a class and a kahoot for multiple choice 🤩 i love her, she's the best

Last edited:

Hiheyhello

HSC
oh my goshhh i had double eng today and i kid u not, my teacher did absolutely nothing. she was just sitting on her laptop the whole double doing her own thing and i was just chatting with my friends. ugh she could have used that time to give us a practice timed paper 1 section 1 but noooo she couldn't be bothered 😒

but most of my other day was actually productive since my other teachers were revising content

legal was awesome since my teacher did three essay plans for family as a class and a kahoot for multiple choice 🤩 i love her, she's the best
english teachers are the laziest shits i’ve ever come across

uniqueusername1

HSC
I start 8.30 till 11 grind. 11 food break for 30 minute. 11 -3 grind. 3-4 food break. 4-6 grind. 6-6.10 tea break. 6.10-8 grind. 8-9 dinner break. 9-10/11 more grind.

I haven't lifted any weights since trials :( To compensate I'll probs build a tent next to the bench press at the gym and grind 12 hours.

Also I used to do 3hour english everyday. Gave up on that now online one hour cause I was getting worse results for more study lol.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Complete and utter shit.
I went back to school on Monday and it was “pyjam day” for the seniors so obviously, we came dressed in our pjs. Only to find out that this was actually student planned and even though our year advisor APPROVED of it, our principal didn’t know??
and so she fucking kicked half the grade out of school, including me. So Monday was great 😒.

Apparently the grade planned a mock up day today and I can already see half of us getting sent back home, again. So I didn’t go ugh.

Oh aside from that studying has been great. binge watching Edrolo, atomi and artofsmart in my free time, and doing a couple past papers for each subject. i think I’m ready > : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)