What’s your day like? (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Suppose we manage to build a BoS football team of 11 players, who will we be playing against? Did we want to try to form 2 teams to play each other instead? 🤔

laterz laterz

HSC
I start 8.30 till 11 grind. 11 food break for 30 minute. 11 -3 grind. 3-4 food break. 4-6 grind. 6-6.10 tea break. 6.10-8 grind. 8-9 dinner break. 9-10/11 more grind.

I haven't lifted any weights since trials :( To compensate I'll probs build a tent next to the bench press at the gym and grind 12 hours.

Also I used to do 3hour english everyday. Gave up on that now online one hour cause I was getting worse results for more study lol.
BRO WHAT? you are legit a machine

tito981

HSC
Bro futsal is actually intense but personally I just like playing 11 a side for some reason. It's just more fun ig.
idk why i just like futsal or 5 a side way more than 11 aside cause you get to play every position and u dont get ur legs broken every game as a mid.

uniqueusername1

HSC
idk why i just like futsal or 5 a side way more than 11 aside cause you get to play every position and u dont get ur legs broken every game as a mid.
Futsal seems fun ngl. Its just intense skilling. The small goals make it cooler. Skilling the opposition is oddly satisfying as well.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
We seem to have a promising football community on here. I think jerseys would be quite a demanding budget so it's safe to disregard them. What I just thought of is in the event where more than 10 people end up coming along, we can have multiple teams of 5 participate in a competition of some sort. I think it's a bit early to discuss this now as none of us is free right now and has to deal with HSC and university exams. Once the time comes, we can definitely vote on the format :D

Hiheyhello

HSC
We seem to have a promising football community on here. I think jerseys would be quite a demanding budget so it's safe to disregard them. What I just thought of is in the event where more than 10 people end up coming along, we can have multiple teams of 5 participate in a competition of some sort. I think it's a bit early to discuss this now as none of us is free right now and has to deal with HSC and university exams. Once the time comes, we can definitely vote on the format :D
i don’t know a thing about football but like, i can spectate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)