What’s your day like? (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Stop the cap lmao 🤣
ok fine it was meant to me 3 hours but, surprise surprise i only got like an hour and abit in before I dozed off. Analysing some rando book and cranking some creatives is not the most engaging activity.

uniqueusername1

HSC
I don't play anything rn lol but yeah next season I will
lol I retired also. I'll make a come back but, I'm only playing local club. I joined this sweaty rep team and it was like $2000 cause apparently the coach was from Italy and they were all fkin sweats. We had to try out for it and shit.

I lowkey wanna play futsal shit seems intense and fun.

laterz laterz

HSC
lol I retired also. I'll make a come back but, I'm only playing local club. I joined this sweaty rep team and it was like $2000 cause apparently the coach was from Italy and they were all fkin sweats. We had to try out for it and shit.

I lowkey wanna play futsal shit seems intense and fun.
Oh lol I didn't retire. I just kinda cut down coz of year 12. Club football requires commitment and I wasn't sure I could devote myself enough during year 12.

What club is that lol?

Bro futsal is actually intense but personally I just like playing 11 a side for some reason. It's just more fun ig.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Oh lol I didn't retire. I just kinda cut down coz of year 12. Club football requires commitment and I wasn't sure I could devote myself enough during year 12.

What club is that lol?

Bro futsal is actually intense but personally I just like playing 11 a side for some reason. It's just more fun ig.
Blacktown city FC. Na lol I was joking by retired (temporarily). Yea I guess 11 a side is good but, playing with sweats who all want to become soccer players ruined it lol.

laterz laterz

HSC
Blacktown city FC. Na lol I was joking by retired (temporarily). Yea I guess 11 a side is good but, playing with sweats who all want to become soccer players ruined it lol.
SHEEESH thats a good club. So you playing summer soccer after HSC?

sab13562

HSC
So now that we are like two weeks away from the HSC I’m just curious about what everyone’s daily routines are like? Like what time do you sleep / wake up? What time do you eat? How many hours of studying? Which subjects are you spending the most time on? Etc :)
I sleep around 11 pm and wake up at 8 am to 9 am. Since I'm the oldest child I help my mum out with stuff throughout the day and then from 4 pm I study for around 2.5 to 4 hours. I am mainly doing one practice exam a day, each day of the week for one subject, so that way I'm giving equal dedication to each subject. Sometimes I also revise my notes and cover topics I am unsure in. I eat lunch at 1 pm and on Saturdays, and sometimes Sundays if I'm not behind, I take a day off. If I'm behind, I study.

zizi2003_

HSC
I sleep around 11 pm and wake up at 8 am to 9 am. Since I'm the oldest child I help my mum out with stuff throughout the day and then from 4 pm I study for around 2.5 to 4 hours. I am mainly doing one practice exam a day, each day of the week for one subject, so that way I'm giving equal dedication to each subject. Sometimes I also revise my notes and cover topics I am unsure in. I eat lunch at 1 pm and on Saturdays, and sometimes Sundays if I'm not behind, I take a day off. If I'm behind, I study.
omg i wish i was this normal and didnt kill myself for 9 hours everyday
legittt what is health anymore

zizi2003_

HSC
I used to do that too but I just realised it wasn't worth it. I legit lived in a cave since year 10, but not anymore!
true. it's very unsustainable tbh
a productive study for 4 hours is wayyy better than just grinding but with breaks for like 8ish hours

sab13562

HSC
true. it's very unsustainable tbh
a productive study for 4 hours is wayyy better than just grinding but with breaks for like 8ish hours
Exactly, and that way you can save four hours to do stuff you actually enjoy. I used to not watch my shows, gave up all my hobbies and gave up my social life and honestly, now that I have time to do that again, I've seen an improvement in marks. After all, if you don't relax your mind it becomes harder to process anything, let alone study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)