Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

deviouswatch

HSC
^^. I think it's unfair in the perspective that not all students have access to cssa and ind papers :0. It happened to like half my cohort last year for 2u. Half the cohort saw the question already.
I'm struggling to prepare for CSSA papers which my school is using :S
I'm just doing the past HSC exams, hoping the CSSA papers won't be too hard!
I'm just focusing on English, Chem and Math at the moment, the others are the next week and can wait.

Makematics

HSC
turns out we didnt get mod c back... but we're defs getting it tomoz :O GAHHHH. last day before trials -.-

bedpotato

HSC
Does anyone here have 2 set of trials instead of just 1?
Yes, but unlike you, only the firstset of trials count :mad: (except for M. History, which is both).

1. Maths 2U - 30%. Can't wait.
2. Chemistry - 25% (Aim: top 5)
2. Biology - 30% (Aim: top 5)
4. Modern History - 25% (but there's 2 trials, so 10% and 15%) (Aim: top 10)
5. English - 30% (Aim: *sigh*)

deviouswatch

HSC
Yes, but unlike you, only the firstset of trials count :mad: (except for M. History, which is both).

1. Maths 2U - 30%. Can't wait.
2. Chemistry - 25% (Aim: top 5)
2. Biology - 30% (Aim: top 5)
4. Modern History - 25% (but there's 2 trials, so 10% and 15%) (Aim: top 10)
5. English - 30% (Aim: *sigh*)
:O that's stupid! Why do they do it like that?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Gonna try and get through 5-6 past papers for 2U Maths trials. I reckon I can do that many in 2 weeks even with studying for other subjects.

SuperMike96

HSC
Gonna try and get through 5-6 past papers for 2U Maths trials. I reckon I can do that many in 2 weeks even with studying for other subjects.
That would be a solid effort... that's at least 15 hours (if you take 3 hours to complete them). I actually haven't done much from past papers this holidays...had too much hw to do both..

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
That would be a solid effort... that's at least 15 hours (if you take 3 hours to complete them). I actually haven't done much from past papers this holidays...had too much hw to do both..
My maths tutor recommended doing 5 before the trials lol, he said that he did 10-15 (but he did 4U, I'm only doing 2U).

enoilgam

HSC
That's about the same amount that I did - plus, I did a fair bit of study prior to attempting the past papers. I think two weeks is enough time to complete them, but it is cutting it a little close.

Makematics

HSC
first trial tomoz! AoS!!! surprisingly not stressed... everythings gonna be alright!

albertcamus

HSC
first trial tomoz! AoS!!! surprisingly not stressed... everythings gonna be alright!
Good luck! :)

----

Probs gonna all night and finish my creative today + get topic 1 of eco revised

Trials are starting on 2nd August so still a while to go.

hayabusaboston

HSC
how many past papers have you guys been doing? people from my school told me today they have done 30+ papers for 3u maths :eek: is this some sort of reverse snake LOL? ive done like 1 AOS english paper, bits of chem papers here and there and 1 geo paper :p
M8, intelligent people like urself dont need to bother with Q1-Q3 or even Q4 in ext 1, just do Q5-7 in past papers, you're pretty much obviously going to get 100% in the earlier questions.

Peeps at ur school are likely doing this, hence the OMG I DID 50 PAST PAPERS lol

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
M8, intelligent people like urself dont need to bother with Q1-Q3 or even Q4 in ext 1, just do Q5-7 in past papers, you're pretty much obviously going to get 100% in the earlier questions.

Peeps at ur school are likely doing this, hence the OMG I DID 50 PAST PAPERS lol
How many past papers did you do?

Makematics

HSC
You're not stressed because you're prepared and divinely gifted in English!
lol no fucking way... im so bad at english that it aint funny... in fact my highest stress point of the year was probably the day of my mod B viva voce!

thanks guise!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)