Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
I've never actually heard of a school doing two trials before - but it actually sounds like it might be a good idea. It will be interesting to hear what you think of it after you have completed all your exams Sy.
To be honest it wasn't that bad, I thought I'd get tired with extension 2 english due in the break of the 2 sets of trials, but it all turned out fine. I should of maybe spent more time on Chemistry but its fine I guess. The second set of trials for maths was harder than the first, english was around the same, Eco test favoured the rote learners more I think, there wasn't too much deduction based questions there, however essays were great, chem was around the same as well with the same story as Eco.

I feel like I highly benefited from the experience though, I was able to test my knowledge in more areas of the syllabus and more in depth. Contrary to what I first thought, I didn't study less for trial 2, except for English which was just a couple of hours of going over notes again. However I studied more for trial 2 than 1 for eco, mostly because of the warning from my teacher who did say it would favour memorisation more

Trial 2 MX2 was harder than trial 1 but I think I performed better in it than trial 1, I haven't gotten results yet but we'll see.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
dad come@me

Ok, not awkward at all. Although it says 'expected', not compulsory.
At my school theres the formal and a 'valedictory dinner', where the parents go, pretty much a celebration for the time at school. My school itself has no authority over our formal, apart from the fact of maybe no booze within the venue itself, however outside is fine.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks man, when you put it like that it does sound more appealing.

What are you planning to do when you finish honours?
I'm looking to go straight into work.

Very much interested in getting into either consulting or policy.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Ok, not awkward at all. Although it says 'expected', not compulsory.
At my school theres the formal and a 'valedictory dinner', where the parents go, pretty much a celebration for the time at school. My school itself has no authority over our formal, apart from the fact of maybe no booze within the venue itself, however outside is fine.
Valedictory dinner is compulsory damn

Luckily last day laser tag isn't.

Makematics

HSC
da fuq is going at your schools guys? LOL that sounds so weird. valedictory dinner...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)