Trial Discussion Thread. (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
lol no fucking way... im so bad at english that it aint funny... in fact my highest stress point of the year was probably the day of my mod B viva voce!

thanks guise!
Don't worry man. English comes from within.

It's just like omed, striving to increase that rank beyond 40/50. It conveys the multiplicity of barriers which omed must transcend, enabling the authentic expression of self-identity and a revalidation of self.

Makematics

HSC
Don't worry man. English comes from within.

It's just like omed, striving to increase that rank beyond 40/50. It conveys the multiplicity of barriers which omed must transcend, enabling the authentic expression of self-identity and a revalidation of self.
lol yeh man hoping for an extract from omed62's posts as my creative stimulus. i've prepared for it.

actually correction. the most stressful time was by far the time when i went to bed at 5 the night/morning before my mod A english exam because i also had a geo assignment due that day which i hadnt finished. So i somehow managed to sleep through 3 alarms set at full volume, and found my mum shaking me at 8:40 am, with 20 minutes to go till my exam. now usually it would take me a fair 40-50 mins to get to school by bus, but by some miraculous stroke of luck, there was a taxi nearby and i got on asap and made it to school at 8:59am. So farewell guys, will be going to bed soon, do not want that happening tomorrow LOL! (true story)

tl;dr i slept in and almost missed my exam

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
lol yeh man hoping for an extract from omed62's posts as my creative stimulus. i've prepared for it.

actually correction. the most stressful time was by far the time when i went to bed at 5 the night/morning before my mod A english exam because i also had a geo assignment due that day which i hadnt finished. So i somehow managed to sleep through 3 alarms set at full volume, and found my mum shaking me at 8:40 am, with 20 minutes to go till my exam. now usually it would take me a fair 40-50 mins to get to school by bus, but by some miraculous stroke of luck, there was a taxi nearby and i got on asap and made it to school at 8:59am. So farewell guys, will be going to bed soon, do not want that happening tomorrow LOL! (true story)

tl;dr i slept in and almost missed my exam
LOL nek min it actually happens.

Don't worry man. If you keep thinking about English till you SLEEP, you'll dream of it. So effectively, you're studying while resting. Who needs all nighters?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Feeling stressed, a little.... anyone else left things to the last minute?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I've still got my MW for ext2 to edit/work on and my entire history ext MW to finish, plus i've got 3 assessments, all in class, this week

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
English study notes will take me at least 12 hours. OTL....

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
My maths tutor recommended doing 5 before the trials lol, he said that he did 10-15 (but he did 4U, I'm only doing 2U).
You got enough time, especially if you can finish it before 3 hrs, usually me and my friends took about 1 hour and half to complete 2u past trials, even though we do 3u but you should to even with 3 hrs per paper. If you do like 1 paper per day you do all 5 within a week easy, gg.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
1am nights every night before the trials. So much to do, so little time.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Just did Maths Advanced Trial today, it was pretty hard :/

Bloody plane geometry and harder probability!
Don't worry about it. If you found it hard, there's a good chance that everyone did as well - remember, it's all relative.

Focus on what's next, as your name says "focus is key". :haha:

Focus is Key

HSC
Don't worry about it. If you found it hard, there's a good chance that everyone did as well - remember, it's all relative.

Focus on what's next, as your name says "focus is key". :haha:
Yeah a lot of people were complaining about the difficulty too so I'm not alone. And yeah, I'll need my focus for the English paper tomorrow :O

Makematics

HSC
lol had my AoS paper today... was alright. the theme was belonging and nature for the short answer and creative which was interesting. didnt get much time for the creative which sucks cos i had a nice story coming along :( we also got a really broad yet curly Q for the essay...

i mean... i wrote an excellent craetive for trail inglish my about omed62. it was vrey good.

iBibah

HSC
lol had my AoS paper today... was alright. the theme was belonging and nature for the short answer and creative which was interesting. didnt get much time for the creative which sucks cos i had a nice story coming along :( we also got a really broad yet curly Q for the essay...

i mean... i wrote an excellent craetive for trail inglish my about omed62. it was vrey good.
You'll be so relieved after paper 2, focus on the good stuff!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
pls no one post their Trial exam questions here, especially if you're doing a pre-set trial (Catholic, Independent). Dunno if that's been said already. (Or do they do their trials at the same time? idk...)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
pls no one post their Trial exam questions here, especially if you're doing a pre-set trial (Catholic, Independent). Dunno if that's been said already. (Or do they do their trials at the same time? idk...)
CSSA everyone does it at the same time. I also heard a teacher say that it's board directed procedure not to allow ANYONE to do the exam unless on the specified CSSA day. So if you're away, they give you another revised exam, not the original CSSA!

iBibah

HSC
CSSA everyone does it at the same time. I also heard a teacher say that it's board directed procedure not to allow ANYONE to do the exam unless on the specified CSSA day. So if you're away, they give you another revised exam, not the original CSSA!
I heard CSSA are pretty anal about their exams...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)