Time flies, anyone else feel depressed when you think about primary? (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
Moving into year 12, I feel the nostalgia kicking in.. Primary was the life *Sigh*

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
True :L But still, i'm having the time of my life. Year 11 was awesome. Here's to year 12.

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember these year 7s were talking about how hard Year 7 work was. I laughed because Year 11 work was 10x more complicated than their work. Then I realized that I was old.

starryblue

HSC
I remember these year 7s were talking about how hard Year 7 work was. I laughed because Year 11 work was 10x more complicated than their work. Then I realized that I was old.
Lol...i'm just thinking...HSC in 2 yrs!! time goes so fast!!

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
It's something that all Year 12 students seem to say once they begin to enter their final year. I wouldn't fret though. Despite the workload, everyone around you will make the most of it so you'll find that this will be your best year yet.

yours

HSC
I don't mind, it was nice and all but I'm looking forward to doing my masters overseas in 4ish years.. everything else is just filler. If the best time of your life isn't the present then what have you got to live for?

Aysce

HSC
Agreed, walked in USYD campus for degree in a day, then BANNG, I also realised I was old.

RishBonjour

HSC
LOL, i found my year 8 report, and got all emotional ahha
and then found this USYD booklet that showed how "awesome" uni life is, i felt motivated :L
thats life though i guess
as long as i get out of the HSC exam hall with a smile ill enjoy myself or depression strikes </3

Aysce

HSC
After graduation day I'll get smacked in the face so hard by nostalgiaaaaaaa :'(

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I remember when I was in primary school. I sat alone in the dark...

jnney

lemon
HSC
I remember when I was in primary school. I sat alone in the dark...
naw ):

I was at this stationary store today, and I was staring at this yearly calendar which had every single day of 2010 on this big piece of cardboard. It looked pretty cool and I wanted to get it, until it had occured to me what exactly I would be writing on the little boxes, things like 'HSC BEGINS' and............ I stopped there. ):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)