Senior uniforms (1 Viewer)

Aznmichael92

HSC
no senior uniform for us but we do have senior ties. You dont really need them besides photo day, formal events where u represent the school and speech day

til2010

Admittedly Amateur
HSC
I'm just happy to be going back to a private school uniform.

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
theshortykatt said:
you realise ties are annoying to wear right?
Umm yeah, by that I mean it sucks to have to wear ties every day. I hate them and I'm really glad I don't have to wear them ever.

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
we wear ours in year 11 and 12, only thing that changes is that sheila's can wear different skirts.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
Epistemophobia said:
we wear ours in year 11 and 12, only thing that changes is that sheila's can wear different skirts.
BOGAN DETECTED!

corsalui

HSC
At my school, seniors are classified as year 10 and above.
Also, my school introduced last year a new uniform. The old uniform was the same across the whole school, including the infants.

However the new school uniform has a distinct junior and senior uniform:
Junior: a dress for summer
Senior: a white shirt and skirt

Also things have been introduced to seperate the two e.g. there is a different blazer for the juniors and seniors.

Personally I love being a senior. The uniform is so much nicer! :)

HSC
Our school over the past 2 years has gotten a new uniform so next year the whole school will be in the same uniform instead of some old some new. Atm us junior girls are stuck in the old 'tablecloth' tunics (literally it looks like something you would have a picnic lunch on) :uhoh:

But come first day of next year, we will be in nice navy skirts with blouses that are made to not be tucked so woot woot freedom :D

Does anyone lese here hate schoolbags that are 'regulation' i.e have the school emblem on them and suck?!?!

suzlee

HSC
want2beasenior said:
Our school over the past 2 years has gotten a new uniform so next year the whole school will be in the same uniform instead of some old some new. Atm us junior girls are stuck in the old 'tablecloth' tunics (literally it looks like something you would have a picnic lunch on) :uhoh:

But come first day of next year, we will be in nice navy skirts with blouses that are made to not be tucked so woot woot freedom :D

Does anyone lese here hate schoolbags that are 'regulation' i.e have the school emblem on them and suck?!?!

YES I do hate my school bag! :burn:
It's so impractical because it's "specially made for young, developing girls" and "compatible for all school students' needs", and also because these statements are all TOTALLY true.
No more than 3 standard textbooks fit in the biggest slot and my fat lunchbox and pencilcase barely have any room to breathe........... SO IMPRACTICAL.
Thank the lord people in my year are allowed to use non-school bags from next year.

Who hates blazers? And their massive, puffy shoulder pads?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
suzlee said:
YES I do hate my school bag! :burn:
It's so impractical because it's "specially made for young, developing girls" and "compatible for all school students' needs", and also because these statements are all TOTALLY true.
No more than 3 standard textbooks fit in the biggest slot and my fat lunchbox and pencilcase barely have any room to breathe........... SO IMPRACTICAL.
Thank the lord people in my year are allowed to use non-school bags from next year.

Who hates blazers? And their massive, puffy shoulder pads?
ive always seen school kids with those blazers on in summer, i don't get it, don't they melt?

speedofsound

HSC
-may-cat- said:
ive always seen school kids with those blazers on in summer, i don't get it, don't they melt?
Perhaps private school kids are immune from the heat... :eek:

Although I like my blazer. We have cool blazers. :D Not all that thick either.

HSC
smushieex said:
Our senior uniform doesn't differ much from the junior uniform.
The only difference is the ties.
The girls ties change from navy blue to this maroon colour.
The guys' ties change from striped to a plain tie with the school logo thingo.
The ties are the only difference between juniors and seniors at my school as well.
Juniors have a royal blue tie
Seniors have a navy tie

suzlee

HSC
-may-cat- said:

Roast, more like...:burn:

But I don't have to wear mine in summer though. We can wear jumpers instead, thank goodness. My summer dress is like red/white and the blazer is bottle green. Imagine that :p Makes me think of Christmas time.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
supercalamari said:
Ewww, Grammar uniform= BAD.
IMO, it's probably heaps better than Ignatius or Kings or whatever. :p

HSC
in my opninion.. the sydney boys blazer looks really different..
the brown wooly kind of one that old people wear haha
no offence but it really stands out..

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
So glad my public school uniform is simple and doesn't have any of the following: blazer/tie/official school bag/school coloured hair accessories.

til2010

Admittedly Amateur
HSC
supercalamari said:
So glad my public school uniform is simple and doesn't have any of the following: blazer/tie/official school bag/school coloured hair accessories.
public school uniforms look so cheap though...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
xXmuffin0manXx said:
in my opninion.. the sydney boys blazer looks really different..
the brown wooly kind of one that old people wear haha
no offence but it really stands out..
That's just a nicer way of saying it's shit. :p
And no offense taken. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)