Senior uniforms (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
til2010 said:
public school uniforms look so cheap though...
So what? I don't need an expensive uniform with all the bells and whistles to prove to others and myself that I'm a good person, and I am proud of my school.

HSC
supercalamari said:
So what? I don't need an expensive uniform with all the bells and whistles to prove to others and myself that I'm a good person, and I am proud of my school.
haha im not too fond of my school..the swimming pool has a ph level of 2

suzlee

HSC
My school installed aircons in the staff room instead of the computer room with 50 computers. You can imagine what my IST class was complaining about when we had our winter uniforms on (the thick stockings and winter skirt...) and it was 30 degrees in the computer room, practically.

HSC
speedofsound said:
lol at least you have a swimming pool. ;)
Um hello so true. Some of us attend Private schools where they are just installing air con now, but the classrooms dont have them yet ( the library has about 11 airconiditioners), so us girls just swelter in our lame thick dresses.

smushieex

HSC
want2beasenior said:
Our school over the past 2 years has gotten a new uniform so next year the whole school will be in the same uniform instead of some old some new. Atm us junior girls are stuck in the old 'tablecloth' tunics (literally it looks like something you would have a picnic lunch on) :uhoh:

But come first day of next year, we will be in nice navy skirts with blouses that are made to not be tucked so woot woot freedom :D

Does anyone lese here hate schoolbags that are 'regulation' i.e have the school emblem on them and suck?!?!
LOL! My school does.
It's that big navy blue spartan? bag.
Our school emblem isn't that big though. It's just at the bottom corner of the bag.
I've seen other schools with the logo plonked right in the middle. LOOOL.

til2010

Admittedly Amateur
HSC
supercalamari said:
lucky because it's all you got.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
suzlee said:
My school installed aircons in the staff room instead of the computer room with 50 computers. You can imagine what my IST class was complaining about when we had our winter uniforms on (the thick stockings and winter skirt...) and it was 30 degrees in the computer room, practically.
Most ridiculous decision ever, honestly... our school got V-COM in 2005. That was beyond ridiculous.

xXmuffin0manXx said:
haha im not too fond of my school..the swimming pool has a ph level of 2
1. Your school has a pool. Ours doesn't, but I can't see any point in getting one.
2. From what I've read you're moving to the Con (whatever/wherever that is?) so don't complain too much. Just avoid the pool or sue the bastards.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
til2010 said:
lucky because it's all you got.
All I've got?

I'm sorry, but Merewether whops Newcastle Grammar's arse in the HSC every year. And besides, you guys gave us Keshav. You should be a bit ashamed of yourselves.

til2010

Admittedly Amateur
HSC
supercalamari said:
All I've got?

I'm sorry, but Merewether whops Newcastle Grammar's arse in the HSC every year. And besides, you guys gave us Keshav. You should be a bit ashamed of yourselves.
have fun with that.
btw spell 'whoops' properly next time, it makes you seem like you know what you're talking about.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
til2010 said:
have fun with that.
btw spell 'whoops' properly next time, it makes you seem like you know what you're talking about.
um 'whops' is a correctly spelt word

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
-may-cat- said:
I think it's the poor standards of student at Grammar which is evidenced in his post, they'll let anyone with enough money in.

Lukybear

HSC
-may-cat- said:
what are u on about woops is not even a word, dont use it in scribble!!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
supercalamari said:
I think it's the poor standards of student at Grammar which is evidenced in his post, they'll let anyone with enough money in.

ah c'mon, don't slag on him just cuz he messed up a bit of spelling on the internet, that takes you to the same level that you view him as being on.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Lukybear said:
what are u on about woops is not even a word, dont use it in scribble!!
not 'whoops', 'whops', look it up.

Lukybear

HSC
yea that been in the english language for thosand of years...

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
-may-cat- said:
ah c'mon, don't slag on him just cuz he messed up a bit of spelling on the internet, that takes you to the same level that you view him as being on.
Ok, in the future I'll remember that.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Lukybear said:
yea that been in the english language for thosand of years...
Words are added to the dictionary every year, just because it has not existed for thousands of years does not mean it is not a word. Take 'internet' for example. Many words have been included in the dictionary due to misuse eg: ironicle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)