• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Senior uniforms (1 Viewer)

speedofsound

HSC
Does your school have a different uniform for your senior years? If so, when are you allowed to start wearing it? We can wear it next term, but I don't wanna look to eager first day back. haha. But it's soo much nicer than the junior uniform.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, but at our school Yr 10s are Seniors.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
Our junior years where yellow tops for girls and green tops for boys. The senior years wear white polos. Our seniors are years 11 and 12 so our school starts wearing them on the first day back in Year 11.

You won't look eager :) don't worry, you'll look awesome - others are probably just as excited to get start wearing the senior uniform.

suzlee

HSC
We were allowed to wear the senior uniform for the last 2 weeks of term 3 :)
It got too sticky and sweaty with the thick black stockings of the junior winter uniform.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
my schools senior uniform is the junior winter uniform, with a senior style shirt. and no it doesnt get too hot, way better than junior summer tents we used to wear.

speedofsound

HSC
Yeah, our senior uniform is just a white blouse with a blue skirt. Simple, but it looks and feels heaps better than our junior uniform bags.

Kirsty Xx said:
Our junior years where yellow tops for girls and green tops for boys. The senior years wear white polos. Our seniors are years 11 and 12 so our school starts wearing them on the first day back in Year 11.

You won't look eager don't worry, you'll look awesome - others are probably just as excited to get start wearing the senior uniform.
haha hope so :D

smushieex

HSC
Our senior uniform doesn't differ much from the junior uniform.
The only difference is the ties.
The girls ties change from navy blue to this maroon colour.
The guys' ties change from striped to a plain tie with the school logo thingo.

rolror88

HSC
N/A
Our senior uniform is for years 11 and 12. The only difference is that Year 11's and 12's wear different blazers to the rest of the school, and year 12's get to wear a black tie.

Nothing specail really.

aimhigh10

HSC
yeahh our senior uniform is for yrs 11 and 12.
the only difference is that the collar of the dress is white instead of the same material as the rest of the uniform.
yr 12 prefects get their uniform embroidered with a red lining (dont know what its called), but it just goes on the outside of the collar, same with the blazer.
winter, the same, but a different tie.

Mond0

HSC
Year 10 is the change into "senior" at our school and the only different is instead of blue shirts, we get white shirts! so not very exciting.

our school changed its uniform this year and the new one sucks. the material for the girls shirts is really thin, see through and everyone has lost at least a button of their shirts. The skirts are really thick and stiff and sport shorts dont have pockets. so the slight excitement was trodden on by stupid cheaply-made but expensively-bought (about $30 for one of the shirts..probably costs 30c to make)

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Our senior uniform starts at the beginning of year 10. Just a white blouse + navy blue skirt, but SO much more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing than the fugly junior tunics =P

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Well im changing uniforms altogether. I start there in week 6 term 4 so I guess its then. its pretty much the same as my junior uniform now except different colours and a shaped shirt.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
to the OP:
i say just check with your friends.. fi they are, then go with it
be a sheep.... sheep pride!
haha seriously though, you won't feel retarded if everyone else does it.
Baaaaaaaa.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Year ten= "seniors" at our school. The excitement wears off after a few weeks, major benefit is the ability to wag periods without teachers asking why you're not in class.

TBK11

HSC
i cant wait to be a senior ive already got my clothes :p

Long Sleeve White Business Shirt
Grey pants
White/Silver Air Forces :)

suzlee

HSC
supercalamari said:
Year ten= "seniors" at our school. The excitement wears off after a few weeks, major benefit is the ability to wag periods without teachers asking why you're not in class.
HAHA nice :cool:
Seniors get to exit school grounds during their free periods and use the 'senior priority' canteen line at my school... Maybe I should do the same :p

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
suzlee said:
HAHA nice :cool:
Seniors get to exit school grounds during their free periods and use the 'senior priority' canteen line at my school... Maybe I should do the same :p
I am a very lazy person, I do everything I can to bludge my way through life. But I'll pick up my game in year eleven, honest. Do it, next term's a bit of a waste of time...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
In my school it's just a white shirt and a new tie. But I cbf paying $25 for a new tie and since your allowed to wear your junior tie why bother?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Does Patrician Brothers make you wear ties every day? Even at our formal assemblies only the prefects have to do that. That sucks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)