Section 3 - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Mannilie

HSC
I reckon I did pretty well on this Section, I wrote a sufficient amount (5 pages) and I addressed the question thoroughly. Mainly in the concluding section. Overall, good questions (in my opinion). Others in my school found it very difficult and a lot of people didn't even get to finish the exam. This one guy I spoke to absolutely shocked me with what he told me. He said he got stuck on Section 1 and his timing was a bit off. The cut the story short, he only got 1 page done for Section 3. Gosh -_- be prepared for some amusing changes in scaling fellas!

gstaaar

HSC
how many marks could you potentially lose for writing two relateds?

gstaaar

HSC
soooo could you potentially get full marks despite the fact that they only read a partial amount of your essay?

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
soooo could you potentially get full marks despite the fact that they only read a partial amount of your essay?
definately, but you most likely wasted a shit load of time which would affect your other sections and you also probably didn't write as much as what would be considered 15/15

gstaaar

HSC
you give me hope :') but i think my time management was aight had 15 minutes to spare. but man so pissed off right now, i spent the whole reading time examining the essay question - just the essay question and i didn't even notice that they specified one related, i even prepared for a one related -_-

christinew77

HSC
If you wrote about two related texts instead of one, the markers will mark your best related text and completely ignore the other.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
you give me hope :') but i think my time management was aight had 15 minutes to spare. but man so pissed off right now, i spent the whole reading time examining the essay question - just the essay question and i didn't even notice that they specified one related, i even prepared for a one related -_-

lol

lol

15 mins to spare

if I had 10 more minutes, I'd be able to get 43/45 :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

I'm already ahead of omed tho, so my rank (and thus atar) just increased :)

Randox

HSC
N/A
My thesis: While belonging is a matter of choice, barriers to belong, as driven by the attitudes at the time, ultimately shape one's sense of self.

Critique?

CM07

HSC
My thesis: While belonging is a matter of choice, barriers to belong, as driven by the attitudes at the time, ultimately shape one's sense of self.

Critique?
Lol that segueway into barriers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)