Section 3 - Extended Response (1 Viewer)

Lina3

HSC
NO, it says " but also by the attitudes of others"
Yes, I know :( but I still talked in part about others attitudes, but it just wasn't the focus that it should have been. It's only half of the whole question and there is still paper 2 so I am hoping for the best.

Locus

HSC
Were we able to answer the 'choices' and 'attitudes' independently to how to they contribute to a deepened sense of belonging?

NWO

HSC
Fk is this right lol. I kept saying optimistic attidues. postiive ones when he felt a sense of belonging lol.

mgf

HSC
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jacob888

HSC
People in my class said that the statement doesn't accurately reflect the ideas in their texts, and went on to write their prepared essay saying how the sense of belonging is linked to other things, can you do this?

hjed

HSC
Said that they weren't influenced by attitudes only by decisions (I used Skyrznecki and A Song of Ice and Fire). Realised halfway through that there actually was lots of evidence for agreeing with the whole question in Skrynecki, but had to keep saying there wasn't :/

NWO

HSC
prepared response= hsc markers hate.

If u kept mentioning attitudes and stuff, u woulda scored better

yus456

HSC
N/A
How many marks will I lose if I did 2 related texts instead on 1?

JFX

HSC
I'm pretty sure they won't mark the 2nd related.

On topic, I found section 3 really easy to relate to my text! All I had to argue that it was only through her choice that influences her sense of belonging, not the attitudes of others :D

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
You don't get marked deduced, they just simply don't involve it in the marking process.

You will loose marks because ort 1 isn't in enough detail, not because you wrote 2 orts.

HSC
prepared response= hsc markers hate.

If u kept mentioning attitudes and stuff, u woulda scored better
The whole point of preparing a response is to mould it to the question anyway. You would be an idiot if you wrote it out word for word without mentioning attitudes.

They are probably going to ignore one of your related texts.

HSC
I thought it was great it worked well with both my texts :D having said that every time i say i felt i did well i end up failing .......
Maybe my poor topic sentences then continuing to write when i know it doesn't make sense will bring me down : /
Meh
Im more worried for paper 2 D':

zhusalmz

HSC
what about mentioning attitudes with out using the word specifically- resentment, indifference, induced, unite yearning etc

yus456

HSC
N/A
You don't get marked deduced, they just simply don't involve it in the marking process.

You will loose marks because ort 1 isn't in enough detail, not because you wrote 2 orts.
I am so depressed now :(

Frostbitten

HSC
I can't wait to douse all my notes in black gold then light that shit up to purify it from all of its sins. :awesome:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)