Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

Princess Leng

HSC
hey christina, how do those tickets work?

i need to buy one so that i can stop paying a shitload when i travel to uni.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hey christina, how do those tickets work?

i need to buy one so that i can stop paying a shitload when i travel to uni.
ADULT PRICES
Travel 10 Blue (1-2 sections)= $15.40c
Travel 10 Brown (3-5 sections)= $25.60c
Travel 10 Red (6-9 sections)= $33.60c
Travel 10 Green (10-15 sections)= $43.00 I THINK
Travel 10 Orange (16+ sections)= too expensive, no one buys them, only those who live in like Palm Beach who need to get to like Parramatta lol

Travel 10s are basically 10 rides on the card, doesn't expire until you have used up 10 rides. You need to check how far you are travelling in order to get the right card, fare evasion is a $200 fine.

Weeklies are TRAIN BUS AND FERRY TICKET with unlimited travel within the associated zones of your ticket. They are valid from the moment you dip it in the green bus ticket machine or the train/ferry ticket machines to the same time THE FOLLOWING WEEK
i.e. 1/3/09-->7/3/09

You'll need to go to a newsagents to find out the right ticket for you

Hope that helps : )

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah, thanks for that. i appreciate it.

so, do all newsagencies sell them?
Should do. Most convience stores have them too, however they dont know jack shit about what I just said previously. So go to a newsagents

Mark-AJ

Ncc Tardis
HSC
You could also TRY your Uni offices/Student association or something, I know that Petersham TAFE (Crystal St) sell them...

CieL

HSC
In addition to my plea for customers to wear clothes..

I had to giggle today when some guy walked around and bought stuff through the checkouts in a business shirt...... but no pants

Thank god the shirt covered his bottom.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
In addition to my plea for customers to wear clothes..

I had to giggle today when some guy walked around and bought stuff through the checkouts in a business shirt...... but no pants

Thank god the shirt covered his bottom.
lol you get all the freaks

chensta

HSC
N/A
LOL thats a classic, was he aware that he had no pants? Or he simply forgot =)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Why should the customers care about such rules mentioned?
At least the staff are not paid by commission.
Then what rule or policy shall replace them?
Well, there is a general policy stating that the customer is always right!
OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
That's the stupidest policy ever, and I don't think anywhere actually encourages it.

I tend to think that the person working at the store, who's been trained and is experienced, is right.

HSC
I always try and make customers think they're right, while subtly maneouvering them to make the choices that I know to be correct :cool:

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
My rant from one 3.5 hour shift on the weekend at Target:
- If I'm on front door, I MUST check every bag that leaves the store, whether it be a handbag, shopping bag, sports bag, whatever. This woman was so paranoid when I asked her to show me her bag, she asked "what, my handbag?" Yesn you dumb up-yourself slut, your handbag. She walked off with her cashed-up husband and three screaming kids muttering something under her breath. Moral of the story: I DON'T MAKE THE RULES. We have conditions of entry posted at our entrance which say you MUST present all bags, parcels, prams etc. for inspection. You're not special and you're not exempt from that condition, so fuck off.
- Tell your kids not to climb on the EAS gates...they look like ladders but, oh my god, THEY'RE NOT. I had two kids who were climbing on the gates while their father was returning some items and he wasn't supervising them at all. The gates were fucking WOBBLING, if they broke it and severely injured themselves (hehe) we'd've gotten the blame. The same customer was in the store a bit earlier and his dero daughter had walked out with two chocolates in her hand without paying for them and he didn't even notice she had them until 20 minutes after leaving the store the first time. Moral of the story: CONTROL & SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN. And if I have to control them myself, don't get shitty with me. I just don't want my area of the store to be damaged.

/rant.

I feel better. :)

mitch179

HSC
My rant from one 3.5 hour shift on the weekend at Target:
- If I'm on front door, I MUST check every bag that leaves the store, whether it be a handbag, shopping bag, sports bag, whatever. This woman was so paranoid when I asked her to show me her bag, she asked "what, my handbag?" Yesn you dumb up-yourself slut, your handbag. She walked off with her cashed-up husband and three screaming kids muttering something under her breath. Moral of the story: I DON'T MAKE THE RULES. We have conditions of entry posted at our entrance which say you MUST present all bags, parcels, prams etc. for inspection. You're not special and you're not exempt from that condition, so fuck off.
- Tell your kids not to climb on the EAS gates...they look like ladders but, oh my god, THEY'RE NOT. I had two kids who were climbing on the gates while their father was returning some items and he wasn't supervising them at all. The gates were fucking WOBBLING, if they broke it and severely injured themselves (hehe) we'd've gotten the blame. The same customer was in the store a bit earlier and his dero daughter had walked out with two chocolates in her hand without paying for them and he didn't even notice she had them until 20 minutes after leaving the store the first time. Moral of the story: CONTROL & SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN. And if I have to control them myself, don't get shitty with me. I just don't want my area of the store to be damaged.

/rant.

I feel better. :)
I've had the old "but this is a handbag" excuse when working front door at target too. The store entry policy does clearly state that "ALL BAGS must be inspected per request of staff as you pass through registers or exit through the front door."

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
I don't think there has EVER been a time when the Customer has been technically "right".

Last edited:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
[This didn't happen to me but I was there when it happened my my co-worker]
Lady: Pack of Peter Stuyvo's blue soft pack please
Bec: Sire thats 11.20
Lady: can i borrow a lighter just to quickly use outside i forgot my lighter in the car
Bec: well no sorry we can't do that
Lady: what the fuck. jesus i just need to quickly use it thats all fuuuuuuuuuck
Bec: well, that's 11.20
LADY puts a $10 note on the counter with 2 $1 coins, bec only saw one of them
Bec: I said it was 11.20... oh I see, sorry
Lady: Oh look, she can count now can she.
Bec: That's 80c change, thanks.
Lady: Fuck it. whats your name?
Bec: rebecca...
Lady: Yes, rebecca. I'll be back.

WHAT THE FUCK!! What can she say to our boss? for all we know she could just run out with the lighter. I know it's only $2 but thats a loss which we'll have to pay for. My boss (if she actually complains) will just say to her YOU CANNOT TAKE IT OUTSIDE IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID FOR IT. anyways can't she wait to get back to her car to light up?

We should've stuck a nicotine patch on her instead.

Kiim2507

HSC
Lady: can i borrow a lighter just to quickly use outside i forgot my lighter in the car

WHAT THE FUCK!! What can she say to our boss? for all we know she could just run out with the lighter. I know it's only $2 but thats a loss which we'll have to pay for. My boss (if she actually complains) will just say to her YOU CANNOT TAKE IT OUTSIDE IF YOU HAVEN'T PAID FOR IT. anyways can't she wait to get back to her car to light up?

Lol what the fuck..what an idiot.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Generally i hate women.

However these are my rankings for women based on my continuing time working in a call centre.

Rating top 10 types of women.

1) German Women

Very very kind, always say please and thanks, laugh quite often.

2) British Women

Not bad.

3) American Women

Get straight to the point, no small talk.
I prefer this.

8) Aussie older Women

Some of them keep records of every second of their call (pages and pages) and regularly waste 20 mins of my time checking that their account is right)

9) Lebanese Women

Always want more money and try rip us off.

10) Sri Lankan / Indian Women

Get very very angry very quickly.
Try and think they can scam me /lol
Scream randomly.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)