Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
"You must spread some Reputation around BEFORE GIVING IT TO GCCHICK AGAIN"

I always find that part of the sentence really funny.

Fuck it I'm so immature.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol we both are.

I recognised the sexual innuendo straight away!

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
not a rule, but

why would you layby toilet paper?

there's just no fathomable reason for it

i thought people laybying toothbrushes, deoderant and other bathroom products was kinda weird

but toilet paper ffs

what is wrong with these people

greekgun

HSC
not a rule, but

why would you layby toilet paper?

there's just no fathomable reason for it

i thought people laybying toothbrushes, deoderant and other bathroom products was kinda weird

but toilet paper ffs

what is wrong with these people
That and the people who buy millions of toilet rolls when there on special. One time this lady bought 6 of those really big packs which have 8 packs of 12 pack toilet paper in them. Thats like around 280 toilet rolls. wtf i know its cheap but jeez thats alot of ass 2 wipe.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
That and the people who buy millions of toilet rolls when there on special. One time this lady bought 6 of those really big packs which have 8 packs of 12 pack toilet paper in them. Thats like around 280 toilet rolls. wtf i know its cheap but jeez thats alot of ass 2 wipe.
People always seem to do that at Target when we have underwear sales. They buy like 18 bras and 20 pairs of undies. We have most of our stock on sale all the time anyway, so they're probably not saving any money compared to if they shopped a week before or after.

People are tards.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
yeah but at least that's understandable, coz they're buying it while it's cheap

i just can't work out why

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
If I'm telling you I don't know the answer to your question and that it is a matter to be referred to someone else don't keep asking the damn question, I already told you I don't deal with this stuff, so shut up for 5 seconds so I can put you through to someone who does.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
If I'm telling you I don't know the answer to your question and that it is a matter to be referred to someone else don't keep asking the damn question, I already told you I don't deal with this stuff, so shut up for 5 seconds so I can put you through to someone who does.
Our cards have 3 numbers on them.

a PIN number, Access number and a Serial number.
The access number is the number customers use to connect to our service and use it to make calls.
the PIN number is needed to identify who you are and how much money you have in your account.

I repeat, there are ONLY 3 numbers on our cards.

My conversation with a customer....

Customer : My card not working

Me : Can get your PIN number to identify you ?

Customer : 1300 834 322

Me: no Ma'am this is the access number , could you please give me the other number on the card.

Customer : YOU SAY MY CARD NOT WORK ?

Me: No Ma'am i just need your PIN number

Customer : I PAY 10 DOLLAR for this card. WHY NOT WORK

Customer gets extremely angry.

Call Ended.

HSC
I'm pretty sure the customer being right rule was made to settle 50/50 disputes.

e.g. the other night some items still had the special tags on, even though they expired.

The customers queried and were given at the special price, our mistake that the tags were still up.

Where as if some argument about theft etc then the customer isn't right.
Scanning policy and 'the customer is always right' are two different things though.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
This american woman chucked a spaz today coz i sold her a phone card that comes out on a receipt, like when you buy phone credit. This phone card was the best one suited to where she was calling
she full yelled because she wanted a PHYSICAL card.
I had to refund it, then she bought an actual card which isn't good for calling where she wanted to call

FUCK IT if she comes back, and wants a refund coz the card only let her talk for 10 mins, FUCK HER I WILL SLAP HER FOR NOT LISTENING TO MY ADVICE

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Isn't that stuff really really hard to refund?

Wow, kudos to you!
pffft, nah, just a hassle, you have to call up and get them to void the PIN and then it's a normal refund. technically though you arent entitled to a refund on most of them after purchase, and it says so on the bottom.

we refuse to refund phone credit/similar once the customer is out of our line of sight

greekgun

HSC
This american woman chucked a spaz today coz i sold her a phone card that comes out on a receipt, like when you buy phone credit. This phone card was the best one suited to where she was calling
she full yelled because she wanted a PHYSICAL card.
I had to refund it, then she bought an actual card which isn't good for calling where she wanted to call

FUCK IT if she comes back, and wants a refund coz the card only let her talk for 10 mins, FUCK HER I WILL SLAP HER FOR NOT LISTENING TO MY ADVICE
wat a fucking bitch - if she wants a phone card she should go to a fucking phoneshop or wherever they sell them - do they expect supermarkets to b some magical store where all the items they want to buy are available at low low prices and the ground they walk on is fucking gold and we should b kissing the ground they walked on whilst throwing rose petals at their feet. And they think their shit dont stink. And yes i just finished a shift. Fucking rawr

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Our cards have 3 numbers on them.

a PIN number, Access number and a Serial number.
The access number is the number customers use to connect to our service and use it to make calls.
the PIN number is needed to identify who you are and how much money you have in your account.

I repeat, there are ONLY 3 numbers on our cards.

My conversation with a customer....

Customer : My card not working

Me : Can get your PIN number to identify you ?

Customer : 1300 834 322

Me: no Ma'am this is the access number , could you please give me the other number on the card.

Customer : YOU SAY MY CARD NOT WORK ?

Me: No Ma'am i just need your PIN number

Customer : I PAY 10 DOLLAR for this card. WHY NOT WORK

Customer gets extremely angry.

Call Ended.
lol was she indian

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
wat a fucking bitch - if she wants a phone card she should go to a fucking phoneshop or wherever they sell them - do they expect supermarkets to b some magical store where all the items they want to buy are available at low low prices and the ground they walk on is fucking gold and we should b kissing the ground they walked on whilst throwing rose petals at their feet. And they think their shit dont stink. And yes i just finished a shift. Fucking rawr
Just a few corrections here.
I work at a newsagents, all phone cards come out on credit paper hardly anyone buys the physical cards anymore, if you do you gotta make sure that the card is going to have a good rate for where you're calling.

Mark-AJ, they're not hard to cancel just do a couple of fancy tricks on the e-pos machine and voila! Refund!
The thing that shits us is that we have to void the sale on the computer system.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I've decided:

Shit customers can go die.

Awesome customers can procreate and give birth to future awesome customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)