Relationship Regrets (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
Shit happens I guess. You have to be prepared for the "you win some you lose some" scenario. I mean, put it this way. You've made this mistake whilst still pretty young.... later on when your relationships become very very serious (i.e. marriage and that crap) you will be very careful and will not make the same error again, which is an excellent lesson to learn.

Indeed, I have learnt to say sorry to everyone in advance for anything I may say in the future which despite my good intentions, honesty or joking attitude may be taken in the wrong way and cause harm.

kelboo

HSC
So as much as it may not seem it (and maybe hurt unbelievably inside still) it was worth it??
Plus you never know, you may run into each other again and say all the things you wanted to but never had the opportunity to say :confused:

Bone577

HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
So as much as it may not seem it (and maybe hurt unbelievably inside still) it was worth it??
Plus you never know, you may run into each other again and say all the things you wanted to but never had the opportunity to say :confused:
Nah im not to caught up by it, it is just that she was fun to have around (and pretty damn hot :))

We could never have a relationship anyway, I'm to free with expressing my thoughts and she is easily offended and holds grudges.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
Well then why the regret? Seems that everything worked out cool for both of you?

I just wish I me putting her down wasn't taken so badly, or that I could have done it with more tact. As I said, she was a good friend.

rhysgm

HSC
regrets? only not staying friends with my ex coz she was reasonably hot, and VERY eager, hence killing all my chances for a casual relationship. and dont say that thats an asshole thing to do to her coz the biatch cheated on me in the firrst place! (hence the ex-ness) :vcross:

django_

HSC
yah i agree with wat kelboo said, at the top of this page...wen it comes to ur own personal feelings, take wat others say into consideration but dont let their opinions force ur actions...if u get wat i mean. you have ot be able to make ur own mistakes and learn from them, cuz doing wat everyone else says ur whole life wont get u anywhere.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
django_ said:
yah i agree with wat kelboo said, at the top of this page...wen it comes to ur own personal feelings, take wat others say into consideration but dont let their opinions force ur actions...if u get wat i mean. you have ot be able to make ur own mistakes and learn from them, cuz doing wat everyone else says ur whole life wont get u anywhere.
Well said. I've learnt that from my relationships and other things to.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
the cliche: not teling them you love them...

I lived in england and really liked this guy for what seemed like for ever!! and he never said anything to me like that... but the day i was leaving to come back to australia, i told him i'd miss him and that i loved him... and he said the same back...

so basically, i regret not telling him sooner... ahh... :p
OMG! i was in the same situation as you were, except mine happened in Belgium. I just thought he's a bloody idiot for telling me so late.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)