Pro-VSU
HSC
well love is above all other emotion
its the complete baring of one's soul

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
ppl being rightous and calling you scum>?
Buddy if you can genuinely quote someone on this thread calling me scum I'll explain it. I've even gotten one person to support my views on people speculating on things they do not know about.

jen23

this is gonna sound so bitter and twisted, but i regret letting my exes get close to me. everytime i trust a boy and let a boy completely into my life they just run away and fuck me over. im sick of thinking boys love me, telling them my secrets and loving them too... all until 3 weeks later they dump you big time and your left a crying mess wondering what you did wrong. i know they say you cant live your life not trusting.. but im tempted to start. im so sick of being played and getting my heart broken.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ViolentJ said:
That would be hard. How long did it last for? I struggled with my last gf and she only lived 5 minutes away.

it lasted for about another 8 months, but we kept breaking up/getting back together.
5 minutes away must be hard

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I always wanted to hang out with her but she always came up with excuses. I caught her lying about it one day big time. I got rid of her and she was upset but I didn't know y she was upset. I never felt like we were together so therefore there was no point maintaining a status of boyfriend/girlfriend. Been single ever since and thats fine with me for now.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah she still keeps contact and cares and stuff. Just feel sorry for my mates dad and the kids. Their dad took a while to get used to the idea.

bogus

biggest regret = dumping my man just because my mum dint like him cos i take everything she says to heart, and it has been two months since and i still like him so much aaarrrggghhh

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
bogus said:
biggest regret = dumping my man just because my mum dint like him cos i take everything she says to heart, and it has been two months since and i still like him so much aaarrrggghhh
Unless he poses as a huge threat to your survival, you should be able to stay with him. Your mother can't control everything you do.

kelboo

HSC
In fact... I would advise doing exactly what your mother says what not to do when it comes to your personal feelings and boys.
She never knows best when these things are happening; reason being the best person to judge YOUR relationships is YOU

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Regret aye, there was this one girl, she was pretty darn hot, and very eager, a good friend too.

But I was much too fond of another girl (my current GF). Once I was taken she was even more eager, she was too much of a danger so I turned her down, perhaps in too harsh a way (with honesty). Haven't really talked to her since, so almost 5 years we haven't really spoken.

My regret is not being a bit more subtle or gentle with it, I don't at all regret my decision to go after my current GF.

kelboo

HSC
Shit happens I guess. You have to be prepared for the "you win some you lose some" scenario. I mean, put it this way. You've made this mistake whilst still pretty young.... later on when your relationships become very very serious (i.e. marriage and that crap) you will be very careful and will not make the same error again, which is an excellent lesson to learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)