Relationship Regrets (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
My biggest regret from my last relationship was actually the whole relationship. I used to be best friends with my x-girlfriend. But when we broke up we never talked to each other. We tried being friends but it just wouldn't work anymore. We ruined everything.
Whats everyone else's regrets from a relationship?

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Not getting more out of them. No, seriously - imagine all the free food :p

I would've been a more considerate person, I suppose.

V

val_dramaqueen

the cliche: not teling them you love them...

I lived in england and really liked this guy for what seemed like for ever!! and he never said anything to me like that... but the day i was leaving to come back to australia, i told him i'd miss him and that i loved him... and he said the same back...

so basically, i regret not telling him sooner... ahh... :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
My biggest regrets from my last relationship:

- Not telling her more often that I loved her, everyday I found another reason to love her and now that she's gone, I've only got regrets, from the fact we never got married, had kids, went on our holiday to europe together and most of all, I regret not being able to spend the rest of my life together with her and enjoying everyday we spent with each other.

V

val_dramaqueen

Raiks said:
My biggest regrets from my last relationship:

- Not telling her more often that I loved her, everyday I found another reason to love her and now that she's gone, I've only got regrets, from the fact we never got married, had kids, went on our holiday to europe together and most of all, I regret not being able to spend the rest of my life together with her and enjoying everyday we spent with each other.
man... sounds like you REALLY liked/like this girl!

kelboo

HSC
Biggest regrets? Hmm all baaaad.. I have 2 major ones:

1) goin out with a guy and then breaking up with him for his best friend at the time
2) goin out with a guy and then breaking up with him for his older brother

Aaaanyways that was years ago. Steady relationship and live with my bf now so all good:) only regret now is not having more money!!! Haha. :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
man... sounds like you REALLY liked/like this girl!
Yeah, I loved and still love her more than anything else, and I miss her so much its nearly unbearable... I visit her every week though, just to say hi and talk to her.

django_

HSC
kelboo - you live with ur bf? luccckyyy mann!!

n raiks...aw damn huh :(

lengstar

HSC
i've done some stupid things post-relationship but me and my ex are friends now i guess. think thats a good thing.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Biggest regret would be trying to stay friends afterwards and then believing him when he said he wanted to get back with me because he still had feelings for me. *cough* lie *cough* Oh well once bitten twice shy :D

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ViolentJ said:
My biggest regret from my last relationship was actually the whole relationship. I used to be best friends with my x-girlfriend. But when we broke up we never talked to each other. We tried being friends but it just wouldn't work anymore. We ruined everything.
i moved interstate for uni
somedays i wish i didnt

but shes gone and all u can do is move on :)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Yeah, I loved and still love her more than anything else, and I miss her so much its nearly unbearable... I visit her every week though, just to say hi and talk to her.
why'd use break up?

choc-chip

HSC
my ex was an asshole!!!!!!the only thing on his mind is sex sex n sex!!!!
ewwwwwwww......
fortunately..i didn't lost my virginity 2 a rapist!~~~woooofff

choc-chip

HSC
Soma said:
You went out with a rapist?
noOOoo...he just had a huge interest in sex, i know u guys may go:"wats wrong wif it?"...
for me i reckon the purpose he went out wif me is JUST for sex....f**ked up!! get a blowing doll mite!!!

choc-chip

HSC
urm...he chases me for the whole 3 months..we sortta went out at the point between as a frd n more than a frd..he dumped me at the 3rd week after we started the relationship..
conclusion!!!not blindly fall into anyone JUST bcoz he/she likes u

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ViolentJ said:
Yes, same as you... well not a girl, a guy but you know. I wish that we hadn't had gotten together cos I knew eventually we'd break up but you know.. whatever.

Now I'm left wondering what I did wrong, and I have so many regrets I don't even know where to begin..

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
babydoll_ said:
Yes, same as you... well not a girl, a guy but you know. I wish that we hadn't had gotten together cos I knew eventually we'd break up but you know.. whatever.

Now I'm left wondering what I did wrong, and I have so many regrets I don't even know where to begin..
I was the same as you for a while. I thought I'd done something wrong. But I figured sometimes it just doesnt work between friends. I kept looking back over the whole relationship trying to see where I messed up but I couldn't see where it was. So I talked to her about it and we both agreed that we have nothing in common. I dont really know why we were great friends in the first place. I love sport. She hates sport. She also hates all the music I'm into. So i think the place I went wrong was actually asking her out. But you don't know these things until you've tried them. I wish we were still friends but her step dad killed any chance of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)