Relationship Regrets (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ViolentJ said:
I was the same as you for a while. I thought I'd done something wrong. But I figured sometimes it just doesnt work between friends. I kept looking back over the whole relationship trying to see where I messed up but I couldn't see where it was. So I talked to her about it and we both agreed that we have nothing in common. I dont really know why we were great friends in the first place. I love sport. She hates sport. She also hates all the music I'm into. So i think the place I went wrong was actually asking her out. But you don't know these things until you've tried them. I wish we were still friends but her step dad killed any chance of that.
Ouch :-/ I feel your pain! But even with no common interests, people just get along. My ex and I didn't have much in common either but we still got along fine, until we broke up, then he turned in a jerk and I have no idea why. But I guess you're right... friends shouldn't date!

Which leaves me confused, because I wouldn't be keen on dating someone I didn't know too well...

stace212

Yup, friends shouldnt go out... I went out wit a guy i knew from work (hint dont go out wit ppl from ur work either) yeh.... that turned out bad, avoiding each otha at work nd shit. Meh thats wat happens wen u go out wit sum1 nd u find out theyre married.

stace212

lol neither did I! I gots a msg from his fone one night wen i sent one to him saying goodnight. It sed "Who's this?" me thinking he was bein a dumbshit sed "awww have u 4gotten me already?" reply - "No, who are you and why are u sending ________ msgs?" I sed "Its stace, why? who is this?" then... "________'s wife. Now who are you?"

SHIT!!!!!!

LOL im over it, mind u it took 2 months to be over it.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
turn some one down with a crap excuse, now i feel bad, she was a nice girl

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Raiks said:
Yeah, I loved and still love her more than anything else, and I miss her so much its nearly unbearable... I visit her every week though, just to say hi and talk to her.
:) ur love for her nearly makes me cry everytime u say something about it.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
my biggest regret is just being waaaaay too controlling.. it was ridiculous but i have certainly learnt my lesson.

django_

HSC
kelboo said:
Yep yep... it's the best! I moved out of home 2 days after we started going out to live with him

Let's just say it definitely was love at first sight.. and still is
are you FOR REAL?!! Ho' Shite man!!!
did u do ur hsc this year? n wat did ur folks say?

bah i so wish i could do that...well id be happy just stayin over his place for a night..but yeh lucky you!! hehe

shazz9876

HSC
my ex wanted more than i could give him

all my ex wanted was sex as well.
he didnt understand quality time... u koe just relaxin n talking.

im currently in yr 12 starting n he is a 3rd yr appretnice... worked in skol area but lived an hour away.

rarly got 2 see him n wehn i did try to break it off he wouldnt accept it.
we kind of got bac 2 gether... via internet of course... wouldnt let me have his home fone numb.. still supisi there...

my friends decided they hated seeing me walk like a zoombie wit a guy standin me up eveyr time we tried to meet.
they finaly convinced me on tues that i deserved better so i told him.. look i dont need u in my life. uve screwed me up,m u only want one thing the one thing i refuse to give u til ive gained ur trust n i koe i aint gonna gain ur trust, i deserve better.
he ranted n raved n ranted n raved, swore a fair bit said some hurtful crap!
so i siad wel im sorry but i cant accpt the fact of lack of communication n trust so get used to it n have a good life.

IM stil hurt now, but i koe ive gained my spirit back, whioch i thoguht was lost coz of him

SHazza

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
relationships suck u end up breaking up anyway and realise afterwards how much money and time you wasted on someone.

shazz9876

HSC
the thing how u have a plan fone.. bil that ur daddy pay for n uve spent bout 100 bucks on him within one - two months n when u get the bill uve broken up wit him'

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
shazz9876 said:
the thing how u have a plan fone.. bil that ur daddy pay for n uve spent bout 100 bucks on him within one - two months n when u get the bill uve broken up wit him'
My biggest regret would be cheating. Stupid thing, and if everyone is going to start the "hollier than thou" crap, don't. I've already had it, and it was a long time ago.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
shazza please stop posting like you're bloody stuttering

my biggest regret is not a starting a relationship. plain and simple eh?

shazz9876

HSC
hollier than thou crap

Quote: My biggest regret would be cheating. Stupid thing, and if everyone is going to start the "hollier than thou" crap, don't. I've already had it, and it was a long time ago.

explain in more deept... bout the whole "hollier than thou crap"

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
shazz9876 said:
Quote: My biggest regret would be cheating. Stupid thing, and if everyone is going to start the "hollier than thou" crap, don't. I've already had it, and it was a long time ago.

explain in more deept... bout the whole "hollier than thou crap"
try "holier"

shazz9876

HSC
well i duno
its a fri nite
n im bored n should do skol work as go 4 my bike Ps on sun n work tomz...but yeah

im stil hyped coz of my yr 11 report i got today

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
shazz9876 said:
well i duno
its a fri nite
n im bored n should do skol work as go 4 my bike Ps on sun n work tomz...but yeah

im stil hyped coz of my yr 11 report i got today
It really doesn't bother me how it is spelt. But the general (well, ok everyone) on this board is that people who cheat are scum etc. I didn't post to hear this.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
shit?! why can't you spell out the whole word like a normal poster. it takes extra seconds to work out what you're trying to say. its starting to get annoying?! a majority would agree. and i have no idea why jake just said that.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Yeah, it grows a bit irritating having to decipher cryptic posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)