Relationship Regrets (1 Viewer)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
none of you have the balls to do anything about it like spell check did, that brave soul

*wipes tear

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Raiks said:
Yeah, it grows a bit irritating having to decipher cryptic posts.
If you're talking about my "hollier" instead of "holier" I'm so going to kick your arse(s)...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Jake_434 said:
If you're talking about my "hollier" instead of "holier" I'm so going to kick your arse(s)...
hahahaha, no.

I'm talking about reducing every word down to stupid abbreviations which just make it harder to read

Something along the lines as:

"well i duno
its a fri nite
n im bored n should do skol work as go 4 my bike Ps on sun n work tomz...but yeah"

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Raiks said:
hahahaha, no.

I'm talking about reducing every word down to stupid abbreviations which just make it harder to read

Something along the lines as:

"well i duno
its a fri nite
n im bored n should do skol work as go 4 my bike Ps on sun n work tomz...but yeah"
Very well then good chap. Carry on.

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I can only hope to love and treat my girlfriend with half the amount that you've shown for Flick, Raiks. You'll always be a better person for that :)

HSC
Jake_434 said:
It really doesn't bother me how it is spelt. But the general (well, ok everyone) on this board is that people who cheat are scum etc. I didn't post to hear this.
right there with ya, it really pisses me off how people are all so 'oh! cheaters are the scum of the earth! whereas i am morally righteous and have never made a mistake in my life!' :rolleyes:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yep ppl make mistakes

the difference is if u choose to cheat or that it just happens- to me there is a difference and if u do post anything on this board ppl r allowed to have their opinions....especially if anyone has been cheated on by someone they trusted

HSC
of course but then you have people who actually admit to having none it and no one is willing to listen to the other side of the story

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah the story counts, but he didnt say anything so every1 jumped to conclusions and started the judging- that is after all the best part. because it sounded like he cheated on her and that was it, no reason at all...which is bad. but i dont know that

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
its a matter of opinion really isnt it, like some one would take the person that cheated on them back,

personally i wouldnt, like if she cheats thats it. GONE!

no story needed

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
yeah the story counts, but he didnt say anything so every1 jumped to conclusions and started the judging- that is after all the best part. because it sounded like he cheated on her and that was it, no reason at all...which is bad. but i dont know that
I don't think this needs a justification. The thread asks for your biggest regret. This is mine.

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
girlanachronism said:
right there with ya, it really pisses me off how people are all so 'oh! cheaters are the scum of the earth! whereas i am morally righteous and have never made a mistake in my life!' :rolleyes:
Good to know someone else has some common sense about them.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Jake_434 said:
I don't think this needs a justification. The thread asks for your biggest regret. This is mine.
of course but if u regret cheating and ppl judge u for it explain the full story

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
of course but if u regret cheating and ppl judge u for it explain the full story
But no-one has judged me as far as I can tell :\

alby

cool duckie
HSC
ViolentJ said:
My biggest regret from my last relationship was actually the whole relationship.
ditto....he was a clingy, horny, drop-kick of a guy who seemed to love doing the whole guilt trip thing when i was about to break it off....still dont really know why i went out with the guy....im a sucker for sweet crap i guess

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my biggest relationship regret is staying with a guy after he moved 6 hours away and having a long distance relationship

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my biggest relationship regret is staying with a guy after he moved 6 hours away and having a long distance relationship
That would be hard. How long did it last for? I struggled with my last gf and she only lived 5 minutes away.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Minai said:
I can only hope to love and treat my girlfriend with half the amount that you've shown for Flick, Raiks. You'll always be a better person for that :)
Thanks. But its not a hard thing to do when you're in love with a girl so much. She pretty much meant everything to me and made my life half as hard and infinitely more enjoyable every moment she was around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)