Neighbours (1 Viewer)

parawhoree

HSC
I know this may seem heartless, but how shit was the acting in Bridget's funeral scene...i couldn't stop laughing, especially at Declyn when he was trying to make the tears flow....hahaha...its really not that hard...when you fucking KNOW how to do it...

lol.

EDIT: But i did think it was cute how they all started singing the footy (afl/whatevs) clubs song...i wasn't laughing then...

Last edited:

danal353

HSC
i think sunni is funny... she's always saying things at the wrong time - but i'm pretty sure koreans don't actually have that stereotype...

parawhoree

HSC
i missed the ep.
did i miss a lot?
Elle was cut that what-his-face slept with steph, and tried to wear overalls and make them look sexy:S they argued...
Donna walked in...was freaked out by elle's so-called attempt at seducing whats-his-face...
FUNERAL: Was alright to start off with...random 3 children family came in, youngest one held, random now rebeki kids hand and sat with him,
then i was lost, i was laughing too hard at attempts to cry...
OHH!!! Steph was called up by the police for not servicing the Parkers car properly, which is why they crashed...and now she's all *CRY* coz she killed Didge (imo, if she had of STAYED WITH HER MUM AT THE FRIGGIN CAR she'd be okay, but then we'd have been deprived of a funny funeral)

yeahh shh...i dont know they're names, watched coz i had nothing better to do...

Last edited:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I know this may seem heartless, but how shit was the acting in Bridget's funeral scene...i couldn't stop laughing, especially at Declyn when he was trying to make the tears flow....hahaha...its really not that hard...when you fucking KNOW how to do it...

lol.

EDIT: But i did think it was cute how they all started singing the footy (afl/whatevs) clubs song...i wasn't laughing then...
Lol anyways, I'm so glad Bridget is gone. I can't stand her. I'm also glad the Parker family is gone. Miranda Parker is such a bad actress.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
OH
MY
FUCKING
GOD
lucas slept with ed-hardy wearing stef ewww

parawhoree

HSC
yeahh elle's reaction was something along the lines of "jumping [steph] her" fuck i lol'd at that...

tbh, i dont think you missed much, considering you could stop watching for a few months and then watch and grasp what repetetive plot lines that is being used at the time...

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
yeahh elle's reaction was something along the lines of "jumping [steph] her" fuck i lol'd at that...

tbh, i dont think you missed much, considering you could stop watching for a few months and then watch and grasp what repetetive plot lines that is being used at the time...
lol thatts what im probs going to do know

kara42

HSC
what the fuck?
lucas and steph didnt have sex.
lol.
they were in a closet and he went to kiss her and she bailed.
that's it.

i <3 declan but he's an annoying faggot lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)