Neighbours (2 Viewers)

HSC
fuck off, she is one of the few characters I can actually stand. Apparently the actress has to take up some uni position she's been holding off for years or something

(in too deep lol :spzz:)

lol neighbours site had a thing that said "download your very own harold bishop wallpaper here!" ahaha and I looked at the forums and there was some chick who was like NOOOO BRIDGET CAN'T DIE! I HEARD ABOUT THIS AND I'VE BEEN CRYING ALL WEEK NOOO! hahahaha what the fuck.

the guy that plays declan is actually a pretty decent actor for a soapie, imo tbh.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
fuck off, she is one of the few characters I can actually stand. Apparently the actress has to take up some uni position she's been holding off for years or something

(in too deep lol :spzz:)

lol neighbours site had a thing that said "download your very own harold bishop wallpaper here!" ahaha and I looked at the forums and there was some chick who was like NOOOO BRIDGET CAN'T DIE! I HEARD ABOUT THIS AND I'VE BEEN CRYING ALL WEEK NOOO! hahahaha what the fuck.

the guy that plays declan is actually a pretty decent actor for a soapie, imo tbh.
dec's pretty hot :shy:

parawhoree

HSC
don't you people ever get sick of the recurring storylines...? thats kinda why i stopped watching H&A, that and everyone kept having sex with each other....:( What a positive role model for children who watch the show.....

Im starting to get sick of Neighbours too, haven't really watched it much lately...except for when that Sonny character came into it, then i stopped coz she's just a shit character, and its not coz she's asian, its coz she's just a fucking waste of space, i mean come on, Zeke can do so much better.....i saw her have her little bitch fit last night in that asian language that she speaks, i was hoping that it would be like SBS and subtitle it, but i was sadly disappointed.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
did the baby die

how did bridget die

in a hospital

in the bush?
from aids?

details plz
in hospital from complications from hyposomething (lost all her blood form internal bleeding)

the dumb slut walked away from the car crash with the baby into the bush and got lost and then they found her then she was in hospital then she was ok then she died

babby is fine

don't you people ever get sick of the recurring storylines...? thats kinda why i stopped watching H&A, that and everyone kept having sex with each other....:( What a positive role model for children who watch the show.....

Im starting to get sick of Neighbours too, haven't really watched it much lately...except for when that Sonny character came into it, then i stopped coz she's just a shit character, and its not coz she's asian, its coz she's just a fucking waste of space, i mean come on, Zeke can do so much better.....i saw her have her little bitch fit last night in that asian language that she speaks, i was hoping that it would be like SBS and subtitle it, but i was sadly disappointed.
shut the fuck up please

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

oh
no
consenting adults
had sex
with each other

think about the children?! i mean REALLY. how many kids these days look up to alf stewart and that old bastard is having SEX WITH A CON ARTIST. IT'S DOWN RIGHT DISGUSTING IMO

edit: why are children watching it? it's a soap for fucks sake. it's not dora the explorer.

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
That Dig chick is gone!

*celebrates*

She has a wack face.

Neighbours was soo good. I am sick of all the symbolism shit. Seriously Ten, what are you doing!? The clock, the dream. I HATE the new director/writers of Neighbours. I used to be so addictive to it, it was trashy soap.. Now it's an extremely cheesy, gay, trashy soap.

I am considering writing a rambling letter to the producers. They need to know that the viewers that watch the show don't want symbolism and other gay film techniques. It is a TEEN SOAP. The show is meant to be aimed at kids that don't know what symbolism is!! That's the Neighbours I miss!! [/rant]

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
imo the whole story line about a teenage pregnancy wasn't a good move.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
That Dig chick is gone!

*celebrates*

She has a wack face.

Neighbours was soo good. I am sick of all the symbolism shit. Seriously Ten, what are you doing!? The clock, the dream. I HATE the new director/writers of Neighbours. I used to be so addictive to it, it was trashy soap.. Now it's an extremely cheesy, gay, trashy soap.

I am considering writing a rambling letter to the producers. They need to know that the viewers that watch the show don't want symbolism and other gay film techniques. It is a TEEN SOAP. The show is meant to be aimed at kids that don't know what symbolism is!! That's the Neighbours I miss!! [/rant]
You're a fucking idiot.

Bridget is very pretty too by the way, someone sounds jealous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)