Neighbours (3 Viewers)

Dr. Oyster

HSC
does she improvise? Surely the writers are better than that.

Her lines are terrible.

kara42

HSC
OMG WHO SAW THE PREVIEWS FOR NEXT WEEK?

The previews say "which of your favourite neighbours will say goodbye... forever" and everyone's at a funeral and there is a car overturned and shit, and it shows Paul, Elle, Bridget and Libby :( And there is a clip of Steph bawling her eyes out so it looks as if it's Libby but TV Week says "will bridget die in a car crash?" sooooooo I dunno. But I don't want any of them to die! FUCK!

cassieagill

HSC
I saw, yea i think that the first one you said was the only person who *name* would cry for like that

kara42

HSC
Yeah, I'm beginning to think that it IS that person and that TV Week is trying to trick us haha.

Steph wouldn't bawl her eyes out over Bridget's death, nobody (as in viewers) would really care if Elle died, and they just wouldn't kill Paul Robinson off. So yes, I think it's Libby. That's so friggin' sad though, I love her :( I wonder if Rachel will come back for the funeral, regardless of whose it is.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I'm beginning to think that it IS that person and that TV Week is trying to trick us haha.

Steph wouldn't bawl her eyes out over Bridget's death, nobody (as in viewers) would really care if Elle died, and they just wouldn't kill Paul Robinson off. So yes, I think it's Libby. That's so friggin' sad though, I love her :( I wonder if Rachel will come back for the funeral, regardless of whose it is.
eh, they all cry over each other anyway
OMG I REALLY HOPE ITS THE FIRST PERSON YOU MENTIONED IN THE SPOILER THAT DIES

Kelly47

HSC
It IS Bridget who dies. :) It happens as her, India, Steve and Miranda are driving up to Oakley or wherever. Steve loses control of the car or it malfunctions or something, and Bridget dies trying to save India. I forget where exactly this was officially posted but I read it from a link posted on imdb.com here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088580/board/threads/ I can't waaaaaait!
Hate this show but I always watch it haha.

Last edited:

kara42

HSC
It IS Bridget who dies. :) It happens as her, India, Steve and Miranda are driving up to Oakley or wherever. Steve loses control of the car or it malfunctions or something, and Bridget dies trying to save India. I forget where exactly this was officially posted but I read it from a link posted on imdb.com here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088580/board/threads/ I can't waaaaaait!
Hate this show but I always watch it haha.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i accidentally rolled over yours and saw the first few words :(:(:( damnit. that's all i read though haha.

and damnit! :(
how sad.
that's ridiculous arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

i thought it would be that person because someone on the neighbours forums who had read the spoilers said...

they were talking about bridget's pregnancy and about how they don't show like how hard it is, and all the sleepness nights and stuff and one guy goes "yeah well if you've read the spoilers... trust me, there are a lot of sleepness nights on the way for that family." soooo yeah i was like damnit i wish i didn't read that haha

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
AGHAGHAHAHAHAHA, found this on the Neighbours website

Vote Here

Do you like the new character Sunny-Lee?

Yes
No

kara42

HSC
LOL - that was already plastered all over the cover of TV Week last week. Hardly a spoiler.
hahahahaha yeah but all it said was WILL BRIDGET DIE IN A CAR CRASH? and i was like fuck off as if she will... i'm sure many other people thought the same thing haha. I can't believe she actually is going to!

AGHAGHAHAHAHAHA, found this on the Neighbours website

Vote Here

Do you like the new character Sunny-Lee?

Yes
No
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

HEY GUYS WHO BAWLED THEIR FUCKING EYES OUT AT THE PREVIEWS FOR THIS WEEK??? I cried like a bitch.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
you're a bit of a spaz

worst show ever fuck its shit

most unrealistic car crash i have ever seen

bridget manages to be fine and walk around in the bush and get lost, then die

what teh fuck

kara42

HSC
haha yeah it was fucking gay
why the fuck did she walk off??????

and why did steve just run away looking for help instead of checking on his fucking family?

PISSED ME OFF SO BAD

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
why the fuck would she walk AWAY from the car? arghhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)