• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Is anyone burning out? (1 Viewer)

SanjoyM

HSC
TBH, I am not confident. But being scared will make Spiral do less work. So I decided to have a back up for my course that I know 100% I can get into, that way I have not many fears. Kekeke.
Hehe! Yeah, there are a myriad of other courses or pathways that you or I can undertake to attain a placement in our "dream" course at uni! I have got to admit though, I am freaking out a bit.....

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hehe! Yeah, there are a myriad of other courses or pathways that you or I can undertake to attain a placement in our "dream" course at uni! I have got to admit though, I am freaking out a bit.....
Not as freaked out as I am. What I do is I either come on BOS (which is bad) or go make myself tea (which is good).

SanjoyM

HSC
Not as freaked out as I am. What I do is I either come on BOS (which is bad) or go make myself tea (which is good).
Of course you study right? Someone said you were definitely attaining an ATAR of over 99+ :)

Aysce

HSC
Get into your dream of Medicine!
Hah, this is my backup plan if I don't make it to undergrad med. It has pretty nice content and math but still, gotta see what kind of math there is...

RishBonjour

HSC
motivation!
on bos and I have a bio assessment 1st session tomorrow

lets hope for a less than 70%, that should motivate me :D

edit: less than 10%

I can imagine the amount of motivation that would provideeeeee (ahhh rageeeE))

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Haha! Well, I wish I had a time machine!!
I could build one, probably take me a few years.

My goal course is Advanced Mathematics @ UNSW which is 95.3. I need to improve a few of my subjects for that to be realistic. :) You should get back to work.

SanjoyM

HSC
I could build one, probably take me a few years.

My goal course is Advanced Mathematics @ UNSW which is 95.3. I need to improve a few of my subjects for that to be realistic. :) You should get back to work.
I'm sure with continued hard work and determination you will attain that ATAR!! Yes, I should:) Cya later! Nice talking.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't like the forms of my upcoming assessments (media files, speeches etc.) but I'm pumped for trials

Coookies

HSC
Im actually more pumped after seeing my shit ranks. Already failed one subject sigh :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)