How was the first day of year 11? (1 Viewer)

jirwin

HSC
Today, came to school to be only just get sent home because i was in the wrong uniform. They now wear black pants and a tie. *sigh* What a great start to school. ==' I hope i dont miss out much of any work or other things... =[
What were you wearing? That's a bit harsh isn't it, being sent home first day because the uniform has been changed.

itszen

HSC
What were you wearing? That's a bit harsh isn't it, being sent home first day because the uniform has been changed.
I was wearing the junior uniform. The teachers says their 'cracking down' on people that dont wear their uniform properly. I honestly didnt know the seniors wore black pants but the tie i knew so that was my fault. LOLS.

Clank_

HSC
First day wasn't too bad; helped the year 7s and did a bit of class work.

freedragon

HSC
schoo tomoz.

as far as im concerned, thats when hell begins.

but hey, even im excited to know what hell will be like

musing

HSC
I'm having the new school jitters.

How. Exciting.

santiii

HSC
I had my first free period today. I hated it.
I have 9 frees a week I have no idea what I'm to do with them.

I had my first maths extension class and i got homework. Yay :/

My timetable is pretty good anyways

CecilyMare

HSC
today i learnt that thinking about going to sleep DISTRACTS you from actually sleeping.

i had to wake up at 6:30 after only getting to sleep at like 4, though i wasn't extremely tired.

also when we were given our timetables mine was so screwed up i carried on a distressed frenzy for 2 hours, 3u english wasn't on there and they put me in music, a subject i didn't even pick as a reserve. and then i got stuff fixed but also found out that i have my 3u english lessons in the fricking morning at 8, and living on the opposite side of sydney to school i NOW HAVE TO LEAVE HOME AT 6 EVERYDAY WE HAVE ENGLISH!

justinw

HSC
my school only has half a day on thursdays, plus had a free double (80 mins), timetables great, and i have no classes till 10.30 tommorow.

Overall im keen to start year 11 and get it over with, cause i was soooo over year 10 subjects.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Today was good. Enjoyable and math was ok (just 4 exercises) haha.

annarh-saur

HSC
Uni Grad
First day? it was alright i guess. Homework on the FIRST day.. :(

dan2452

HSC
Haha, I don't have to start subjects till monday - Im going to a year 11 & 12 college, so everyone is having orientation for Thursday/Friday

Then I've got 14 units to hang out with :confused:

angelarr

HSC
Today was just peer support for 50 girls with the year 7s, and it was only half day. Not really looking forward to tomorrow when classes actually start.

Starrzz

HSC
First day today, turned out to be a nice day I suppose.
Got our timetables and diaries first period, and the whole "year advisor" and "principle" and "deputy principle" and "pretty much everyone in the whole fkin school" came and gave us their... interesting... lecture.

Homework on the first day... gayyyyyy.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
First day today, turned out to be a nice day I suppose.
Got our timetables and diaries first period, and the whole "year advisor" and "principle" and "deputy principle" and "pretty much everyone in the whole fkin school" came and gave us their... interesting... lecture.

Homework on the first day... gayyyyyy.
Same here, but our HW was just to get our dairies signed by next week lol....Got classes tomorow....noooooo....gona get HW :(

PS: first day was weird (new students & teachers), normal lectures as usual, but was relaxing (no work lol-orientation day) :p, O yea, checked my timetable and got no free periods what so ever...lol..maybe you only get it if you do ext subjects or physics...doing adv eng and adv maths..still I didnt get , not even 1 :( lol o well, nvm....we can study instead of sport...but meh...I need sport to exercise & keep fit lol...

Last edited:

CecilyMare

HSC
my modern hist teacher gave us a shit load of homework. he's even making us draw out the life in nazi germany timeline out when it's already printed on a sheet in bullet points with the date next to it. imo useless time vampire.

ademayd

HSC
my modern hist teacher gave us a shit load of homework. he's even making us draw out the life in nazi germany timeline out when it's already printed on a sheet in bullet points with the date next to it. imo useless time vampire.
he is awesome
muhahahaha

Julie Y

HSC
i started year 11.. got my timetable .. no free periods :(
im nervous ..........
dont know how i would go with fitting into a study routine

cross my fingers for being motivated x|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)