How was the first day of year 11? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I can never seem to concentrate during frees.
hahaha, that's just like me. My friend and I were doing work during our free in the senior study room and we only completed a page and a half in 50 minutes.

Ignorantt

HSC
Was alright once hype dies down of "OMFG WE'RE IN YEAR 11 :):):):)" People will count days till next holidays.

HSC
today was the second day. much better than the first. my english teacher is very... passionate if you like with her saying over and over again "IM GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT BLOOD THIS YEAR!"

Ignorantt

HSC
Gravedigggggggggggggggg.

3 Weeks Till holidays how was everyone's first term?

Clank_

HSC
Been a great term, especially these last few days.

The time just flew by.

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Amazingly sucked..

Thought Year 11 was going to be better than last year, in terms of results and motivation. Lols, in fact, it was the opposite.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Amazingly sucked..

Thought Year 11 was going to be better than last year, in terms of results and motivation. Lols, in fact, it was the opposite.
Hahaha. Just like me. I lost all motivation week 4-5. Can't believe how my confidence was so low compared to year 10. Didn't feel like trying. I had all these revision plans that just went down the drain. Now week 6 onwards, I'm trying, making an attempt and now I actually understand my Physics Moving About topic. Feeling more confident and have my own 'motivators' LOL. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)