How was the first day of year 11? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Oh, c'mon it'd be slightly fun :D
Meet different people, different environment etc

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Same!
I want that feeling.

Depending on what you do on your first day (first impression) it can decide whether you will have heaps of friends or be a loner.

musing

HSC
I'm dreading it because I'm going to a new school alone. Ahhh.

Any tips on the first day? :/

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad

Smile. Be nice to other people. Get to know the people in your classes. People are generally nice to newbies anyway, so it shouldn't be much of a problem. Good luck/have fun :]

occer

HSC
N/A

Ahh I know the feeling. Maybe just explore a bit in the free time you have and try to get into a conversation somehow.

Depending on what you do on your first day (first impression) it can decide whether you will have heaps of friends or be a loner.
Bullshit. Maybe if your school only has complete bitches.

with-chu

HSC
You guys already started today?
I thought the people starting tomorrow were the few unlucky ones

snazzshazz

HSC
Was pretty alright, felt pretty cool in my new uniform and all haha :headbang:
We did this plagiarism course like all day, which apparently if you don't do you can't sit the HSC :O so everyones got to do it. It was so boring, but heaps easy. Funny cause everyone was copying off each other :haha:
My timetables insane, i've got an after school class like everyday and not many free periods!! :eek:

Good luck on your first day!

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
We did this plagiarism course like all day, which apparently if you don't do you can't sit the HSC :O so everyones got to do it. It was so boring, but heaps easy. Funny cause everyone was copying off each other :haha:
My timetables insane, i've got an after school class like everyday and not many free periods!! :eek:

Was it "All My Own Work"?

dan2452

HSC
looking forward to it, but nervous about it, because i'm starting a new school, and because I'm doing 14 units (look below:sun:).

But, theres no uniform anymore!!

Anyone else thinking they're gonna have to give up life if they want a high ATAR?

Lydia_88

HSC
Ahh i remember year 11 five years ago!:rudolf:... i had to miss the first week of school because i had an operation a few days before school started! Oh how i was glad to have those few days off (i didn't like my school personally, so i was happy when i stayed at home!)...

Now i am waiting to start university in march, while my siblings are back tomorrow (especially my bro, who's sitting his hsc this year xD)!!!!! (and in the process of hunting for job number 2)!

adriano_negr0

HSC
looking forward to it, but nervous about it, because i'm starting a new school, and because I'm doing 14 units (look below:sun:).

But, theres no uniform anymore!!

Anyone else thinking they're gonna have to give up life if they want a high ATAR?
definetely not
I think I could get into a decent uni course with not too much effort

but that excludes medicine otherwise id have to do fuckloads

Senator111

HSC
Not looking forward to school, looking forward to seeing mates. Overall, daunting buy exciting for some reason. Only 7 terms of schooling left! Wow, it has flown!

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Well I believe every SBHS (Sydney Boys High School) student has to take English Extension in Year 11, so they would have to take either Mathematics Extension or 1 unit of Photography. There aren't any other extension courses you can take in Year 11.
Unless the school has school developed, board endorsed courses. eg music (digital recording and sound production)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
OMG. I don't know whether I'm anxious or excited about tomorrow.

Failure_123

HSC
It's nice to see kids excited for school, just as i remember when i first started kindy.

Oh btw, the moderator Aerath, thinks he's some big deal because he attended sydney boys high. He won't reply to my messages because i think google is out of ideas for him to attempt to comeback at me.

HSC
Ahh the novelty of being in year 11....it wears off :)

I remember being all excited with the privellages of no lining up for classes, the microwave&boiling water privellages (yeah my school has that), being able to use classrooms at lunch/recess (to like chill out in), senior uniforms and walking infront of the juniors and them moving out of your way lol

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Was it "All My Own Work"?

YES! Arrrrgh, lol i hated it. SOOO boring, and we've got to do like a 3 page reflection on it :|
We had 2 periods on the last week last year to do it, I found the answers on their website and our teacher wasn't stopping us from using it :).

itszen

HSC
Today, came to school to be only just get sent home because i was in the wrong uniform. They now wear black pants and a tie. *sigh* What a great start to school. ==' I hope i dont miss out much of any work or other things... =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)