Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
It's OK Iron, we still love and accept you for who you are.

Even if you're a bit of a butt pirate.
It repulses me like nothing else. It is one of the key moral battlelines of the age and must be fought with the sort of clear language i'm used to, rather than sheepish compliance and vague sentiments of tolerance. K?

Lentern

HSC
It repulses me like nothing else. It is one of the key moral battlelines of the age and must be fought with the sort of clear language i'm used to, rather than sheepish compliance and vague sentiments of tolerance. K?
Surely you can put down your pitchfork and torch for christmas week before resuming the persecution in the new year?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol, true.
Got carried away, but stand by everything

Lentern

HSC
lol
youre right
Fair warning though, your task will be a bit harder next year. My ungodly buddies in the gay marriage movement are organizing and calling 2010 the national year of action of something.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
i love this battle mostly tbh. Sometimes it's depressing to see how blind the mainstream is, but mostly it's fun

philphie

Banned
HSC
Okay, this is the worst argument ever. I'm 14, and I don't recognize it as not natural..

Sigh, I don't even bother to argue the 'natural' bit of it anymore, it's stupid because you guys just won't listen and THINK with anyone else..

No wonder girls think gays are better. Well at least the smart ones know that all the good guys are gay.

It's people like you that divorce and get a bad life with kids that hate you..

If one of your loved ones was gay, what would you do? Would you hit them? Even if it was your children?

That's disgusting of you, I can't believe you're like this..

Pssh, now this is the MOST stupid point that you've made..

"Even a child can do this. They recognise that gayness is not natural, hence the bullying."

People who bully do not have the self esteem, and self confidence to stand up on their own. It is because of this they look towards others and hit them.. Sigh, I always feel sorry for the bullies, because I keep thinking that even though they're bad on the outside, maybe on the inside, they might think of someone...

I sometimes feel bad too, looking at the bullying. My heart aches for the victim, but I don't have the bravery to stand up to them. I can only reassure, because I don't want to be hurt.. I'm a chicken :cry:

But the thing you said just was UNACCEPTABLE by my views. Shame on you, seriously. Can't you even think about other people? It's selfish people like you..

Talking about this makes me put up another point..

YOU REALLY THINK IT'S THE GAY PARENTS THAT DAMAGE THEIR CHILDREN? HOW? If they hit them SURE.. But do they?

I can't really speak for homosexual parents, because I've never been one, but being me and through all this arguement against gays, I've turned more sensitive of my surroundings. I would probably be able to say, based on my experiences, that that is why gays are so 'weak' (As you heterosexual people call it). Because we've already been hurt enough. We don't want to hurt anyone else like they hurt us..

Just maybe spend some time and THINK about what the homosexuals have done to you..Maybe empathize with what they have to deal with before you throw some stupid ass comment at them.

It's usually the people around them who bully them, people who are insensitive and selfish of people's feelings, that damage them.

You know why? Because hurting someone hurts. And seemingly, some people just can't even consider this..

hey, don't go on about to all the straight guys defending you, that girls think you're better

philphie

Banned
HSC
Oh Sorry, Girls like straight guys better! :spin:

There are some really, really good straight guys out there too! I'm just generalizing what's being spammed in books and TV that's all..

Usually Girls go for straight guys anyways (The bad boys)
let's just keep both of us on level ground with the ladies, even though it means much more to us than to you. and yes this generalisation is true. i find that whenever i use the old i'm gay trick on a girl that likes me (i hope that doesn't cause any offense and it works way too easy for me) we end up becoming 'best buddies' then eventually when i can't handle all the missed opportunities when i'm hanging out with her and we're around other girls i end up telling the truth and on most situations it will end with them saying "you're in denial". it's enough to get it from some girls but then when it comes to gay guys who think i'm gay, FUCK, maybe i should stop with all this refined taste bullshit and just start shouting low browe cat calls and wear tacky 'trendy' clothes to revive my masculinity

Tangent

HSC
i love this battle mostly tbh. Sometimes it's depressing to see how blind the mainstream is, but mostly it's fun
Yes, its almost seems like they believe anything anyone tells them...

let's just keep both of us on level ground with the ladies, even though it means much more to us than to you. and yes this generalisation is true. i find that whenever i use the old i'm gay trick on a girl that likes me (i hope that doesn't cause any offense and it works way too easy for me) we end up becoming 'best buddies' then eventually when i can't handle all the missed opportunities when i'm hanging out with her and we're around other girls i end up telling the truth and on most situations it will end with them saying "you're in denial". it's enough to get it from some girls but then when it comes to gay guys who think i'm gay, FUCK, maybe i should stop with all this refined taste bullshit and just start shouting low browe cat calls and wear tacky 'trendy' clothes to revive my masculinity
rofl

X

xeuyrawp

Well at least the smart ones know that all the good guys are gay.
I really hate hearing that patronising shit. Gay or straight, there is an equal spread of 'good' and 'bad'.

If you somehow think that being a homosexual makes you inherently 'good', or that all the 'good' people are homosexual, you're an absolute idiot.

You're not even out to your family, and yet you come on here like some sort of expert on homosexuality and society? :rolleyes: give us a break.

Napstar

Banned
HSC
this thread is dead to me

i'm not sure i have the strength to go on

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I think you're sick. One moment your morose and then you're in hysterics exclaiming 'haha'. This isn't gayness you have. Maybe you have deep-rooted problems, i.e, your dad didn't love you enough when you were a child, so now to compensate you lust boys.

Just don't succumb to this unnatural carnality. You owe it to yourself not to.
You're a scumbag of the highest order.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Go get actual support from actual agencies. Fuck this bible shit, don't pay attention to books written by insane shepherds.

Homosexuality is perfectly natural, it occurs in nature and there's nothing immoral or wrong about it.

Be the person you are and listen to your feelings, dude.

0bs3n3

HSC
LOL I don't think he wants to kill me..

I think he wants to disown me though..

Yes I have spoken to my dad, thank gods he didn't physically abuse me yet!

Phew...

I'm gonna keep it in some more, once I can move out, I'm probably going to move out..
lol dude why didn't you just hide it till you could move out? I don't imagine sexuality is a major topic of discussion around the household. How would they even tell (assuming the flamboyant homosexual stereotypes aren't true, of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)