Homosexuality in Australia (11 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

This judgment is simple. Homosexuals are given over to their passions. That means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins and desires. As a result, they can no longer see the error of what they are doing. Without any awareness of their sinfulness, there will be no repentance and fellowship of Jesus. Without Jesus, they will have no forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there is no salvation.
Lol I quoted that many times already. To use god in your argument, you must first prove god's existence, which in my book, doesn't exist. Second of all, what kind of god allows homosexuality to exist and then condemns them? Thirdly, if you take that quote from the bible literally, what about other parts? Like, how you cannot eat shellfish? Or how incest is practiced in the bible? Or, my personal favourite, if a damsel does not scream loud enough while raped, she should be stoned?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I am thankful for this thread. It has only fortified my own Catholic convictions and solidified my understanding of real evil in this world that must be faced head on and manfully by all the faithful. Your demonic filth appears strong and irresistible, but we are stronger.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Lol I quoted that many times already. To use god in your argument, you must first prove god's existence, which in my book, doesn't exist. Second of all, what kind of god allows homosexuality to exist and then condemns them? Thirdly, if you take that quote from the bible literally, what about other parts? Like, how you cannot eat shellfish? Or how incest is practiced in the bible? Or, my personal favourite, if a damsel does not scream loud enough while raped, she should be stoned?
You obviously have no ability whatsoever in deconstructing a text.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I am thankful for this thread. It has only fortified my own Catholic convictions and solidified my understanding of real evil in this world that must be faced head on and manfully by all the faithful. Your demonic filth appears strong and irresistible, but we are stronger.
haha come on tony abbott, get off the forums and facebook, and start working on your climate change policy alternative, remember, no big tax right???

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Are you for real?

Because none of what you just said has any relevance to actual reality.

Got2Kno91

HSC
Why are you making this out to be a competition? I am gay. I like men. You are straight. You like girls. I, as well as others, am honestly fine with having relations with other homosexuals. I don't want to force my sexuality on anyone. Honest. Anyway, you can't resist homosexuality, it's been around since that dawn of mankind, and will forever exist. Heterosexuality will always be the vast majority, the human race will continue to procreate, and everything with be A-OK. Promise.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Slink back to your rat-holes and stay there imo

Sprangler

HSC
Why are you making this out to be a competition. I am gay. I like men. You are straight. You like girls. I, as well as others, am honestly fine with having relations with other homosexuals. I don't want to force my sexuality on anyone. Honest. Anyway, you can't resist homosexuality, it's been around since that dawn of mankind, and will forever exist. Heterosexuality will always be the vast majority, the human race will continue to procreate, and everything with be A-OK. Promise.
but it sais its wrong in the bible lol :) sry

philphie

Banned
HSC
you know, i don't ever recall Jesus having a girlfriend....

a guy who spends most of his time with a bunch of dudes....

sounds a little gay to me...

Got2Kno91

HSC
It says it's wrong in our very souls, you abomination
Catholic Church Catechism:
" 2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. They do not choose their homosexual condition; for most of them it is a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition."

You're disobeying your own church by unashamably bashing and stripping the gay members on this forum of their human dignity with your verbal gay bashing.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
" 2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. They do not choose their homosexual condition; for most of them it is a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition."

You're disobeying your own church by unashamably bashing and stripping the gay members on this forum of their human dignity with your verbal gay bashing.
Well even good ol' pope benedict said "saving humanity from homosexuals [and transexuals] is jsut as important as saving rainforests"

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

If you read on you will find that the Catechism clearly distinguishes homosexual tendencies from homosexual acts. The homosexuals we are called to accept with compassion are not the ones who post blasphemous and unspeakably offensive images of Christ as counter-arguments; they are those who accept, quietly and with dignity, the wrongfulness of their desire and resolve to fight the sin rather than give in to it...

Got2Kno91

HSC
If you read on you will find that the Catechism clearly distinguishes homosexual tendencies from homosexual acts. The homosexuals we are called to accept with compassion are not the ones who post blasphemous and unspeakably offensive images of Christ as counter-arguments; they are those who accept, quietly and with dignity, the wrongfulness of their desire and resolve to fight the sin rather than give in to it...
No, you are called to accept all homosexuals as worthy of human dignity fullstop. You can't accept their acts (at least according to the established RCC), but you as a Catholic cannot say the dehumanising, and in some cases vile, things about homosexuals which you express on this site. Just like any other sinner...

BTW just so you know I also think images which have been posted on this site depicting Christ are also disgusting and can see how they're deeply offensive and pointlessly hurtful. Just because I am gay does not mean I don't acknowledge the role the Catholic/Christian faith plays in many people's lives and how strongly attached one can feel to their faith.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Oh that's easy! You can be a homosexual, but you can't act like one! How logical! God gave homosexuals this so called "disease" so that we can be alone right? We obviously can't be with women, just as lesbians cannot be with a men. There's probably some higher purpose for this, I'm sure. It's all part of god's master plan right?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
No, you are called to accept all homosexuals as worthy of human dignity fullstop. You can't accept their acts (at least according to the established RCC), but you as a Catholic cannot say the dehumanising, and in some cases vile, things about homosexuals which you express on this site. Just like any other sinner...

BTW just so you know I also think images which have been posted on this site depicting Christ are also disgusting and can see how they're deeply offensive and pointlessly hurtful. Just because I am gay does not mean I don't acknowledge the role the Catholic/Christian faith plays in many people's lives and how strongly attached one can feel to their faith.
I appreciate that youre one of the homosexuals to be respected, just like my great forgotten friend silver persian, but my views are consistent with the Catechism. As this is an anonymous internet forum, I merely place more emphasis on the unacceptability of the act that many here champion as an assumed human right. If I sound 'dehumanising' it's because everyone on the internet is a faceless drone. I assure you that i'm more civil to real-time humans and lance the puss of their sin with far more soothing smiles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)