Homosexuality in Australia (12 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Got2Kno91

HSC
This goes against the testimonies and experiences of homosexuals clearly stated even on this site - that they are mostly attracted to heterosexuals and are energised and entranced by the fantasy of corrupting someone of the opposite sexuality. The aim is nothing short of the bisexualisation of all of society, with the utterly annihilating ramifications this would have on the family and all civilization
You're generalising on the 'testimonies' of a few. Well I find myself sexually attracted to males, regardless of their sexuality. I don't want to change anyone's sexuality. That would be just cruel. Anyway, sexuality isn't a 'variable.' You can't truly change someone's orientation (as of yet, anyway). You end up either straight, gay, or bi.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Again, you are totally ignorant of the basis from which we argue - that of a universal morality that has shown a remarkable consistency across virtually all successful cultures over all times and places on earth; thou shall not murder, steal, fornicate, lay with other men, covet, thou must honour mother and father, dont lie etc etc

You are obviously a virgin.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You're generalising on the 'testimonies' of a few. Well I find myself sexually attracted to males, regardless of their sexuality. I don't want to change anyone's sexuality. That would be just cruel. Anyway, sexuality isn't a 'variable.' You can't truly change someone's orientation (as of yet, anyway). You end up either straight, gay, or bi.
Total bullshit. By the very fact of being attracted to all males, regardless of their sexuality, you would change their sexuality if the opportunity of some weaker, insecure guy presented himself. Why wouldnt you? You dont believe in God...

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Total bullshit. By the very fact of being attracted to all males, regardless of their sexuality, you would change their sexuality if the opportunity of some weaker, insecure guy presented himself. Why wouldnt you? You dont believe in God...
You make us sound like a disease.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A

I'm attracted to girls, and since some of the girls I'm attracted to are bound to be lesbians, does this mean I am "corrupting" weaker, insecure girls into heterosexuality?

Got2Kno91

HSC
I disagree with the premise. To change someone's sexuality is still impossible, even if I 'mucked around' with this 'weak, insecure guy.'

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm attracted to girls, and since some of the girls I'm attracted to are bound to be lesbians, does this mean I am "corrupting" weaker, insecure girls into heterosexuality?
Thru the righteous forces of good you may very well be saving her from herself.
Crusader imo.

Sprangler

HSC
A 12 or 13 year old boy won't be bullying because they are bigots. It is because at this young age they are able to recognise what is natural and what contravenes what is natural. Even a child can do this. They recognise that gayness is not natural, hence the bullying.
Kids don't recognize what is "natural", it's just that they are taught to hate at an early age by idiot football playing dads and religions fuckwads like you and Iron.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I disagree with the premise. To change someone's sexuality is still impossible, even if I 'mucked around' with this 'weak, insecure guy.'
That is irrelevant. They would be your captive in sin. There are many such homosexual relationships in society - possibly most. It's virtually a sterotype to have some unusually 'dominant' homosexual coupled with an equally unusual 'recessive' person

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
"If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

This judgment is simple. Homosexuals are given over to their passions. That means that their hearts are allowed to be hardened by their sins and desires. As a result, they can no longer see the error of what they are doing. Without any awareness of their sinfulness, there will be no repentance and fellowship of Jesus. Without Jesus, they will have no forgiveness. Without forgiveness, there is no salvation.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)