english and eco chats (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
also,
the digressions in this thread are basically symbolic of our collective mental state- stuff's all over the place 🤩
should be doing a grammar trial for eco rn but yknow i dont want to
ive burnt through all the hsc but i think i butchered them so ye lol+ im not doing essays so ye 40% of my exam mark is gonna be a mystery

Hiheyhello

HSC
sorry to jump in on this convo but with everyone talking about eco,

how would you practice for the essay sections without like preparing full essays and plans (i do not have time for that right nowww)

like i was thinking of just writing practice essays on the spot

i’m rlly good with short answer, so like if i imagine the essay as made up of four 5 markers, like could that work … ??

idk it’s just that i feel so unprepared for that section so does anyone have tips on the quickest and most efficient way of prepping??

uniqueusername1

HSC

i’m rlly good with short answer, so like if i imagine the essay as made up of four 5 markers, like could that work … ??

idk it’s just that i feel so unprepared for that section so does anyone have tips on the quickest and most efficient way of prepping??
you did it the wrong way my guy. If you write essays on each topic short answers will be a breeze

uniqueusername1

HSC

how would you practice for the essay sections without like preparing full essays and plans (i do not have time for that right nowww)

like i was thinking of just writing practice essays on the spot

Good thing is you have a strong foundation. Now try and add some real world stuff. Make up stats if you are going to write them on the spot.

Learn examples tho. E.g. China's imposition of tariffs on Australia's wine, barley etc...

Last edited:

uniqueusername1

HSC
All so remember only do it if you know your approximates. E.g. I know the CA is around 18 billion ish rn. So if you were to make up stats don't go beyond the region. Don't say someting like 134.56 billion lol. Another example: unemployment prior to Covid-19 hovers around 5-6% ish.

If your gonna make up stats always add the decimals to show confidence. If you don't know approximates can't go wrong with percentages. E.g. CA rose by 3.45%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)