english and eco chats (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
also i thought that if it's like a 6 marker, we generally use like 5 pieces of evidence ?? or even 4 if the analysis is substantial

notme123

HSC
Yea I always use 4. No way am I gonna finish with 6 lol.
they're not that big tho it's literally just "the collective is reinforced through "quote" where the [techniques] elucidate [experience] and fixate responders [effect on responders]." sometimes the effect part is omitted.

ALSO MCQ IS BETTER I HATE SA ESP FOR ECO BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE ON FLEEK WITH EVERY WORD FR

uniqueusername1

HSC
they're not that big tho it's literally just "the collective is reinforced through "quote" where the [techniques] elucidate [experience] and fixate responders [effect on responders]." sometimes the effect part is omitted.
oh your talking about essay. we're talking about comp lol

zizi2003_

HSC

ALSO MCQ IS BETTER I HATE SA ESP FOR ECO BECAUSE YOU NEED TO BE ON FLEEK WITH EVERY WORD FR
i also use the same syntax usually, but my teacher said that using a ton of quotes without in-depth analysis kinda sounds like ur listing examples and not rlly evaluating?
im not too sureeee but ig 4-5 examples for a 6 marker is also sufficient time-wise

notme123

HSC
i also use the same syntax usually, but my teacher said that using a ton of quotes without in-depth analysis kinda sounds like ur listing examples and not rlly evaluating?
im not too sureeee but ig 4-5 examples for a 6 marker is also sufficient time-wise
if its good doing less examples with more analysis i can do that actually its less of a burden. ive just been told a mark for each example is benchmark

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
anyone else struggle with finding techniques? istg half the time I'm saying like sensory imagery, tone, symbolism, personification etc. like i can never pick out more sophisticated examples. and a lot of times i don't even understand the texts so i start talking about random shit ahaahahaha

notme123

HSC
anyone else struggle with finding techniques? istg half the time I'm saying like sensory imagery, tone, symbolism, personification etc. like i can never pick out more sophisticated examples. and a lot of times i don't even understand the texts so i start talking about random shit ahaahahaha
i just choose quotes that have to do with the experience and seem meaty only then do i try to find techniques. if you're stuck use form, modality, register, voice etc.

zizi2003_

HSC
brooo sameeee
also try using stuff like diction, syntax and use of personal pronouns or narrative voice - it literally works well for all written texts

GoldenMelon

HSC
lol you guys have time to practice short answer? I'm tryna memorise my 50 essay plans lol.
Yeah I’m trying to memorise some essay plans as well. But I have past paper questions (MC, SA, essay q) all sorted by topics so
I have done quite a bit of short response practices lol.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Yeah I’m trying to memorise some essay plans as well. But I have past paper questions (MC, SA, essay q) all sorted by topics so
I have done quite a bit of short response practices lol.
lol bro theres so many combos/permutations. I'm struggling to memorise this haha.

uniqueusername1

HSC
You gotta memorise different time periods as well. Just in case the stimulus doesn't fit the time period of your examples.

GoldenMelon

HSC
You gotta memorise different time periods as well. Just in case the stimulus doesn't fit the time period of your examples.
Lol you can still talk about your own examples even if there is a stimulus. The stimulus is just there to guide you but you do have to talk about it a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)