english and eco chats (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Yeah true, there’s just so much content. If you were to write an eco essay right now what topics would you be confident in?
Protection, China, External stability (banger essay on Australia's reason CA surplus), depreciation (causes + impacts), fluctuations in exchange rates, monetary policy (anything lol even contractionary), fiscal policy, anything to do with Australia's trends in trade and financial flows, globalisation impacts and environmental.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Anything to do with trends is just not it lol. Its so dry. I hate any q to do with global income and wealth inequality as well lol

uniqueusername1

HSC
fiscal, China, external stability, protection, exchange rates, environment, micro, international organisations, trade and financial flows, labour market
bro legit finish mc + short answer in an hour. 2 hours to cook 2 banger essays.

I'm such a sweat in econ lol.

uniqueusername1

HSC
@uniqueusername1 So how have you performed in eco throughout Year 12?
I'd say in good form. Avg 95. Could of been 97-98. But the teacher dogged me in the external stability essay (only 96%) cause I separated the impact of depreciation impact on BOGS and NPY when structuring the essay :(

Other than that all g. Our school doesn't have the privilege of assignments lol. Wish I got a nice assignment on China. But they were all exams.

notme123

HSC
I'd say in good form. Avg 95. Could of been 97-98. But the teacher dogged me in the external stability essay (only 96%) cause I separated the impact of depreciation impact on BOGS and NPY when structuring the essay :(
assessments.
wait what why did you lose a mark for that i dont understand. they are different impacts are they not

also, you guys are way more prepared than my im only confident in like mp, exchange rates and a bit of environemental

uniqueusername1

HSC
wait what why did you lose a mark for that i dont understand. they are different impacts are they not
they are but, my para was massive if I combined them together lol. So I decided to split them up. But she was mad picky lol

notme123

HSC
Analyse the impact of changes in the global economy on Australia's BOP.
oh easy peasy except i hate it when they say specifically global like bro now i cant have an awesome paragraph on how australians are shite savers

also usually i structure that essay all effects on primary then bogs

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Protection, China, External stability (banger essay on Australia's reason CA surplus), depreciation (causes + impacts), fluctuations in exchange rates, monetary policy (anything lol even contractionary), fiscal policy, anything to do with Australia's trends in trade and financial flows, globalisation impacts and environmental.
woahhhhh ahahahah I'm dying with eco - i cannot do thisssss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)