2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
yeah!! it's so [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]

curious, how many people do you have in your school?
Around ~1200 in my school and ~150 in my year. All of which are boys :cry:

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
All boys schools sound nuts, that would be so chaotic if the boys are anything like my (coed) school
It does get a little chaotic. As a good rule of thumb: girls tend to do better (academically) in a single-sex environment whilst boys tend to do better in a coed one. A single-sex arrangement works very well in an all girl school but not so much for the boys. Girls also mature faster so there's that.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
ext 1s not bad honestly, you'll all be fine, just make sure not to make silly mistakes

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
my teacher wants me to go for a sr
My school had the #1 in math ext 1 a couple years back (please don't dox :cold:) and he told us that #1 ranks in ext 1 are usually shared between a few students. There's nothing stopping you from getting #1 if you try. It's a rite of passage.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
smaller classes are definitely better, our ext 1 math has about 12 people, too. what is everyone's goal for e1?
mid to high e4 (hopefully nesa pls), though i would want it to be less than my english mark (not because of any scaling reason or whatever it's just because if i get my least favourite subject higher than my favourite one that i enjoy putting effort into then i'll just be sad)

(and i do like maths, fun subject and i don't dislike it at all, it's just that if i ranked all my subjects maths would be the lowest)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
mid to high e4 (hopefully nesa pls), though i would want it to be less than my english mark (not because of any scaling reason or whatever it's just because if i get my least favourite subject higher than my favourite one that i enjoy putting effort into then i'll just be sad)

(and i do like maths, fun subject and i don't dislike it at all, it's just that if i ranked all my subjects maths would be the lowest)
bro says she dislikes math and proceeds to do 4U math for hsc and not 4U eng
download.jpg

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

then why tf do u do 4u math and not 4u english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)