mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
Maths ext 2: 1/4
Maths ext 1: 1/4
Physics: 1/24
Chemistry: 2/17
English: ~15/60 🙁

Now expose your ranks 😡
there's only 4 people in your ext 1 class? woah.. i have like 20 in my mx1 class, my teacher is lowkey scaring us by saying people are gonna drop out of the course after our term 1 exam

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
idk any of my ranks oops, apart from one... my maths teacher asked who wanted to see their ranks for mx1 and 2 but I think I was too tired to go up and check, my bad... and I only know I'm tied first for modern because my mate and I were the only ones who got full marks for the modern task 1
if i were to named some ppl from ur school could u tell me how smart they are cuz they go to my tutoring and i wanna see where i stand yk

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Maths ext 2: 1/4
Maths ext 1: 1/4
Physics: 1/24
Chemistry: 2/17
English: ~15/60 🙁

Now expose your ranks 😡
Garbage, pathetic, disappointing, horrendous, foul, vile, abominable. When I was your age I was coming 0th. Get ready to get banned from contacting with anyone with an IQ over 200 in my group chat, we only allow big brain people who study 25 hours a day.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Check the number of band 6s in each subjects over the last few years, and then use that to figure out what ranking you need. Or if there’s no band 6s, then you better get first (4/5 of my subjects 🫠)
we r rlly good at english relative to the rest lmao but my english rank is super good so im hoping mid band 6 like 93-94 hopefully even more tho

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
only like 12 for me
In our school they opened the option for math ext 1 up to the top three classes (out of six math classes). The problem with that is that the biggest uptake of math ext 1 wasn't from the top class but the third top class, meaning now we have one massive class where half the people shouldn't be there. Anyway, I'll see how they go first test and maybe I'll change my mind. It's not math ext 2 so I shouldn't be too elitist.

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
if u do achieve ur goal (and i hope u do!) and get 98+ mark for modern, would u state rank? and would u willingly dox yourself? just asking lol
thanks!! not sure if that counts as a state rank, but since there's 20, maybe? I'm not trusting myself to get a state rank though, I'm just very dedicated to a subject I'm overobsessingly nerdy about. I'd just feel a bit annoyed if I didn't perform to my best in my favourite subject (alongside english), especially since the topics my school does are all military/soviet-related history which I am very... enthusiastic about haha

if state ranked i would gladly be doxxed. I need the bragging rights. I am very sure other people on this forum think the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)